black n milds?

Discussion in 'General' started by skatethebowls, Dec 2, 2008.

1. #21 Civic, May 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2009

ok this is what you do. this is what you will need.

1.Black n Mild: wine flavor imo but any flavor you like the best
    2.Weed at least a 5 dollar sack
    3.grinder
    4.brand new pencil
    5.Lighter.

step 1.
    take you black and freak it till all the tobacco comes out and just leave a lil bit in the mouth piece.

step 2.
    take you weed and fill up your grinder with it and grind that shit up. then empty it out. if you have a grinder with a trap then take out the hash or kief or what ever you call it and set it aside in a lil pile.

step 3.
    take the tobacco and from the black and fill the grinder to only 1 side of it is full. then take your weed and fill the other half. then grind it together so its mixed just right. then add the hash/keif and mix it with that or put the keif in with it at once.

step 4.
    dump the grinder and start filling the black up. careful and not rip or bend the wrap. this is where the brand new pencil comes in. just use that to stuff it. but use the side you would sharpen. if you use the eraser you might end up ripping the wrap.

step 5.
    make sure its packed firmly but not fully tight so it burns just right and lite and take flight. this shit taste good as hell and also makes it eazyer to smoke in public. it is hard to smell the weed in the black and throes off cops. i do it all the time and make the feeling awesome. plus it will save you weed. if you try this let me kno what you think. i love it and recommended it.

2. Can someone answer my question?

3. #23 LI_NY, May 10, 2009
    gold & mild

edit:
    you talkin bout rollin a blunt with a b&m?
    why not just use a dutch,game,philly,optimo,white owl..etc..?

4. I'm asking if taking out the cancer paper take away the flavor.

5. cause this b&m is a whole different taste. and dutch masters are hard to find in oklahoma. besides this looks more like a real black and not a rolled up blunt. i smoke all blunt wraps but this hear was my newst idea and i walked right past a cop and he didnt even notice the weed smell. and dont knock it if you havnt tryed it. atlest do it once then hate it damn

6. idk i havnt taken it out. but try n and find out

7. Doing it now. About to have one without freaking it.

8. WINE

'nuf said

9. taking out the paper or doing what i posted

10. slow ya roll b.
    nobody's hatin on rollin a b&m..
    if that's your situation where you can't get a dutch where you're at then so be it. do what you gotta do.

11. my bad it sounded like you were. sorry i get pissed fast. but at lest try it yo. i promiss you will like itits like smoking a blunt the a cig right after. boost the high and feels hella good.

12. I did it without freaking it and couldn't really taste it. Maybe cream just sucks?

13. yea i cant even taste the cream when its a fresh black. i personaly hate creams and this fucking female gave me a cream when i asked for a black. i didnt pay attention cause she is good about getting the right 1. and when i lite it up i gagd

14. #34 McChicken, May 10, 2009
    lol, this reminds me. yesterday i was walking down a road with some friends, and there was a run over black and mild in the middle of the road, and one of
    friend1:"why would someone run over a perfectly good black?"
    friend2: (acts like he is going to light it): "its not broken..."
    me:":eek: You're gonna get swine flu..."
    friend1:"You mean wine flu?"
    cause it was a wine black...
    i guess you'd have to be there :confused_2:

15. are you gonna finish what you were saying

16. I only like original and cream all the others taste like shit to me.

17. personally...i enjoy black n milds
    WITH THE WOOODDDENNN TIP!

18. ha ha i just happen to be smoking a blck right now!!!! its really good to smoke on after a nice fat j. just sit back chill and make some rings clounds and just sit back and enjoy the high