Black n' Milds

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ilovejane, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Used to smoke em a lot.
    Now I only smoke em when drunk.
    I have like a three week old pack I haven't even opened.
    They are pretty much just my back up if I run out of cigs

2. wine flavored wood tips.

3. back when i was a senior in high school id get high and smoke them everyday. Now that ive stopped for 2 years, ill try smoking one and its just NASTY AS FUCK. i dont wanna smoke one again. i wonder how i ever was able to smoke those daily

4. Every now and then I'll buy a pack of Black n' Mild Originals with the wood tips...mmm-mmm-mmm...tasty.

5. I do not smoke tobacco often,

But when I do,

Wine wood tips or gtfo

6. [quote name='"Big Juice"']I do not smoke tobacco often,

But when I do,

Wine wood tips or gtfo[/quote]

Exaclty keep it classy with the wood tip

7. i used to like the taste but not i just hate them. still smoke them sometimes tho but not often

8. Sometimes, I'll get one or two to smoke on, but it seems if I buy a pack, it doesn't get smoked, or I let my friends have a couple. But when I do smoke, cream or wine ftw!!

9. but they do give u a nice head buzzz.thats why ppl like myself inhale them when ur not suppose to.:hello::smoke:

10. i only smoke them while im wasted

dam i forgot i posted in this thread:bolt:

11. wine and vanilla blacks are the shit!!!

12. This times a thousand.

13. Love black'n"milds. Especially the wood-tipped. Always tastes like meat to me.

14. I have asthma so I'm not real big on smoking tobacco. I put a dip in occasionally if I'm drinking with some friends though.

15. Yea your not supposed to inhale those things. I smoke one here and there. What I used to do was I'd buy an Apple black n mild and tweek it. But I'd replace some of the tobacco with weed.like I would put the weed in the end of it so I'd be smoking some weed at first and after that your just smoking a flavored black n mild. I can't hate them though there good but only every now and then.

16. [quote name='"Sativalover420"']I've smoke a few in my days, jus vanilla. They are bad as shit for you tho. If u ever get the chance, unroll one and it has a big ass cancer paper on it, nasty shit lol[/quote]

Sorry I'm from Australia and we dont have black n milds here or those type of cigars in general mostly hand rolled on tiny cigarillos, sorry just smoked a couple bowl of some very nice green, but yeah sorry, what's cancer paper

17. I <3 black an milds I don't always smoke um its like a treat
    I <3 wine flavored! u gota try it if u havent..most of the time
    its after I smoke a bowl,I'll smoke half a black an jus relax
    light some candles,sip a juice box an puff on a black
    ahhhh =3

18. [quote name='"awdcivic"']

haha they do taste bad well u dont get lung cancer from it (well your not supposed to inhale so thats a positive.) and it gets you your nicotene through your mouth. im glad i dont need nicotine.

oh and to answer the question i use them for rolling weed into haha. normally white owl grape.

i much prefer zigzag rolling papers though there way easier.[/quote]

No but they still give mouth cancer.

19. I am not much of a fan of cigars, but I do see their appeal. I prefer swishers or white owls to roll blunts though!!! Haha but cigars definatly tase and smell better than cigs. Keep Blazin and Stag Stoned man.