Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

black mucus

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nahitscool, Nov 23, 2011.

1. sometimes when ive been heavy smoking ill get a little bit sick. ill start to cough and spit out black mucus. i get better after a few weeks but do you have anyidea what it is? i searched on google and it seems to be pretty normal among heavy smokers?

2. black or brown? black mucus is not normal....

3. Ya it happens to smokers...

Its just resin in your lungs and your coughing it out with in the phlegm

4. That's nasty.

5. You sound dedicated ;)

6. is there any way to clean my lungs like i do when my bong is dirty?

7. ^ hahaha yeah, pour some rubbing alcohol with salt down your throat, jump up and down vigorously for 20 sec, after almost passing out from that you throw it up and will have fresh new lungs.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. [quote name='"Capuchino Man"']^ hahaha yeah, pour some rubbing alcohol with salt down your throat, jump up and down vigorously for 20 sec, after almost passing out from that you throw it up and will have fresh new lungs.[/quote]

lolololol

9. It's normal and it's not from your lungs, it's from your throat mainly and it's because weed is a vascodialator I believe so blood vessels and whatnot are pushing out the nasty shit which you can either swallow and shit out or spit out. The opposite of what cigs do.

It's good for you.

10. I lol'd

11. [quote name='"LochnessToker"']It's normal and it's not from your lungs, it's from your throat mainly and it's because weed is a vascodialator I believe so blood vessels and whatnot are pushing out the nasty shit which you can either swallow and shit out or spit out. The opposite of what cigs do.

It's good for you.[/quote]

Sounds good to me

12. Yeah you got to be dedicated to get that, the more medicated the more dedicated. It took me 6 years of daily toking until I had problems like that. Nothing a short T-break won't fix

13. I hork up brown shit almost every morning. It's like, normal lougies with a mix of brown, it's a delicacy.

14. I used to cough up brown shit when i smoked poop weed.
    And i mean poop weed. Lol.
    Now i smoke mostly what people here would call beasters, and i havent coughed up nothing nasty in a looooong ass time.

15. Are you insinuating that all of us who can spit out some black shit are smoking 'poop weed'? Because I assure you, that's not the case.

In fact most people on here smoke fairly decent mids or better, I only smoke top shelf, and regardless I would spit out some black shit when I was smoking top quality BHO, nothing to do with it.

16. it happens.

17. ***** you be turning into a alien! (anybody watch district 9 ;))

18. It will happen when you smoke Reginald's brown and green taint hairs, but shouldn't otherwise. I've experienced it and it was a direct result of smoking regs due to being away from my connect for a summer.

19. *facepalm*