Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Black Mote

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bamaland13, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Just messing around online i came around this shit called "black mote"? Its apparently just weed mixed with honey? My question is, what would mixing honey with weed do?? :cool:

2. It's probably supposed to be like hookah. My guess is that you'd smoke it the same way.

As far as taste goes, maybe it's just because i hate honey, but that sounds nasty to me.

3. yeah lol i fuckin hate honey too... idk though, i found on this list of like combined drugs and shit ... so i didnt know if it like got you higher

4. I love honey but I would think that'd be a weird combo I wouldn't like that I'd like a fruity flavor though.

5. isnt smoking sugars bad? i would think honey would be an exception

6. yes, smoking sugar is bad.

7. Doesn't sound good for you... never heard of doing that though, I have however heard of:

[​IMG]