Black Magic

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by s w i s h e r, Sep 28, 2008.

1. Does anybody believe in black magic?

I used to have a buddy, Red. Red's a straight up hippy, in his 60s maybe with an EXTREMELY old dog. Like...hella old. This dog was named Satariel, which is thought to be another name for Satan'el, or Satan in ancient Babylonian I believe.

Anyways. I used to be able to rub Satariel's neck and say words and he would repeat them. I would repeat "friend", rub his neck, and he would begin to say it back to me, and with practice he was able to fully pronounce friend.

One day, Red was moving furniture in his house and I noticed a rather large Pentagram on his hardwood floor, in red chaulk. I always had bad vibes coming from that room, I was almost scared to go in there - Even before I saw the Pentagram.

thoughts? discussion plz

2. Dogs cannot physically speak.

3. [​IMG]

4. And thus Sam Spade crushed another stoners ridiculous theory.

5. Black Magic is a human invention, just like christianity.
    Pentagrams are merely symbols, just like the stars little children draw all over at the winter holidays. Are you often frightened by symbols?
    Humans seem to want "things" to have all sorts of meanings rather than simply existing as they are.
    I can only hear the thoughts of my dogs when I am waaaaaaay stoned! LOL Funny fuckers.

6. What theory are you talking about?

7. I've never heard a dog speak but my friend had a sweet dog that could do simple math. It was such a trip. Anyway, whether black magic is real or not is debatable (and it will most likely be debated heavily in this thread), but it comes from dark thoughts and wishes no matter what. That could have something to do with the vibes you felt.

8. THANK YOU!! It was exactly like that!! But when I'd massage his neck it's like he was practicing on forming the word friend and after practice pretty damn close. And he shakes his head 'no' and 'yes' to questions.

We asked if he likes weed smoke and he shook his head. When we blew some his way, he up and left the room

9. #11 j0nes1n, Sep 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2008
    i seen a dog on ripleys believe it or not.. i mean it didnt perfectly pronounce words with sylables n shit, but it was more of a howl that sounded alot like what the guy asked the dog to say..

as far as 9 foot pentagrams in a circle.... haha, that shit is ridiculous.. if your tryin to summon "dark forces" standing in a 9 foot pentagram for "protection" your sure to piss off whatever the fuck it is your trying to summon and bad things are gonna happen

granted none of you believe in that shit, then again you've probably never tried it, and if you have you probably had nothing come of your working due to lack of experience/mental ability.

the law of attraction says that your thoughts will manifest into reality if you believe them to be true.. black/white magic is the same concept.. you have to really focus on what you want to happen, and then not dwell on it or question if it is going to work afterwards.. it really has nothing to do with pentagrams and candles and spells or whatever, those are just props to give you an emotional response.

when people think of black magic they think of evil... technically black magic is any kind of magic used for your own personal wishes, whether its to get money, destroy your enemies, etc.

this is why i think wicca is stupid, they only work white magic... i dont know a single person whose interested in magic for anything other than personal gain.

you cant know what love is without hate, and theres no three fold law of karma when it comes to working black magic. if someone has wronged you, then why should something bad happen to you for wishing harm upon them...

thats just christianity "turn the other cheek to get slapped too" bullshit

10. whatever, face palm, already seen it a few hundred times on the internet

the thread is about black magic, and i explained what black magic is/does

i dont do magical spells n shit myself, cuz like i said their just a prop, if you want something to happen, you have to put your mind to it.

quantum physics says that all the molecules in the universe are attached to some degree, as in their all touching each other, so by that law alone it means your mind is connected to the universe as well, so using your mind you can accomplish some rather interesting things

11. Yeah but neurochemistry doesn't occur on the planck scale.

12. Math on the Planck scale might not even be relevant to math on the cosmic scale. But we want to be accurate so let's give the age of the Universe in solar-earth years.

13. You're equating anthropocentricism to a fallacious consolidation of quantum and kinematic physics?

Honest question, I'm really flabbergasted.

14. lol, i'd laugh at someone if i saw them trying to cast spells.
    That's some harry potter shit.

15. That's just cause your close minded, Tex.

You should be more open minded towards the realm of wizards and warlocks. They're totally real cause I claim them are... and you should respect my belief.

I mean, if wizards dont' exist, then how do we know what they look like?!

Yeah, bet you can't answer that, Mr. Science.

16. #19 bkadoctaj, Sep 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2008
    Consolidation? I thought math was the root methodology... shit...

Hey, speaking of wizards, call me the word wizard b.k.a. sorcerer of semantics. :p

Ah, shit, I realized I'm making mistakes right and left... you meant to say that science can be done by other species... how silly I was to overlook that.

17. Quit huffing balloons and doing the shroomys.