Black lights

Discussion in 'General' started by KingWzrd420, Jul 16, 2013.

1. So any other black light lovers out there? They always add to the trippyness of being high:)
    [​IMG]
    Here's a video of me smoking under some black lights quality kind bad because my camera doesn't handle low light very well.

2. http://youtu.be/ArTEtS5mVsI

3. Well, with the Zimmerman trial and all I dont feel very comfortable going to the store and buying black lights.
    Maybe once things Zimmer down (hehehahhahhohoho) ill pick sum up.
    In the meantime, ill stick to my nice white florescents.

4. Ha ha ha ha ha that vid was funny. Some people on here may rip you a new one cause you use a  small spoon and you only had about 1/3 of a gram.

But not me. I'll give you props cause I'm old school. Yep, black lights and florescent posters and strobe lights and bean bag chairs. Takes me back to the day. Big bulky headphones on a Marantz stereo listening to Pink floyd Dark side of the moon and trippen balls. Ah, what memories!

5. I was on my last nug and I'm getting more today :) eh It's a 4 1/2 spoon so it's big enough for good hits. But ya man I want a whole black light room, shit would be trippy:smoke:

6. Those lights hurt my eyes and generally dont give me a good high. I prefer being in the dark with the TV as the only light source

7. I would like to get a black light but im afraid of what i would see in my room  :ey:

8. you would see semen... Lots of it