Black Leaf Bird Cage review - RevJacq is back

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by RevJacq, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Hey guys!
    If anyone of you still remember me, I am back from an extended break and starting to do my reviews again.
    For those who have no idea who I am; hi, I'm Revjacq and I do reviews on YouTube :)

So it's been 3 years since my last video and after contemplating not bothering anymore I got my finger out and finally did another review, this one is of the Black Leaf Bird Cage.

This is a cracking little compact bong with a unique percolator and a logo that I absolutely love.

Hope you enjoy the review and as always, make sure to subscribe as I'll be doing reviews regularly again.

2. Nice review, and a nice piece. Keep it up!

3. Thanks a lot!
    Dont forget to check out my older vids and more video reviews will be on the way for sure so don't worry about that :thumbsup:

4. Good to see you're at it again. In a way it was your video on the BL Triple Perc precooler that led me to cobble together a travel rig based around it, with a J-hook and some other bits and bobs.

5. Awh, thanks a lot =)
    Glad to see I've been of service to at least one person then!