Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Black kush !!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by CLIPSxxMOB, May 10, 2011.

1. Yeah, well sometimes plants can become such a dark purple it almost appears black..

2. the way rappers talk... FUCKING ANNOYING.
    just sayin...

3. Lol i agree, I dont even know why people talk like that, it almost seems like itd be harder to go out of your way to make yourself sound like a dumbass. Lol i laugh everytime i hear gucci mane talk

4. Well look at the linked strain review. The buds look like a healthy purple. Once again, color has nothing to do with potency. If you are looking for a heavy indica then look for a heavy indica. Most purple will be indica dominant assuming the color comes from genetics.

5. Kush's original name come from the mountains in Afghanistan I do believe.
    What started as "Afghan Kush" has turned into the main stream strains of today.
    But word up on that indican,
    Myself I've had some blackberry kush, Rather frosty and sour to the taste, real loud too.

^

6. I have to agree, I give that a 10/10 for frostyness. That looks dank as hell man

7. Not all rappers talk like gucci mane that kids just straight retarted.

8. Lol i know, just using him as a reference. Theres a funny mock video of gucci mane, Oj da juiceman, and waka flocka, mocks the way they all rap haha. Pretty damn accurate too IMO

9. grab any kind of kush, pack a bowl, take a fat hit. the rest will be 'black' kush

10. I think it prefers to be called African American Kush.

11. Purple kush. Last week

Attached Files:

12. Just get off this forum dude, you are just making a fool out of yourself. Theres no black kush. ahahhaa I don't think black buds are healthy.

13. "Out in WA with huge 50+ booth Cannabis Farmers Markets"

Really? Weekly?