Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Black kush !!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by CLIPSxxMOB, May 10, 2011.

1. hey i was wondering who has tried black kush ? like real black kush and what there thoughts are on it . pics would be good too:cool:

2. a black man once sold me purple kush..

3. Never had it. I like your name.

4. Alright now you're just making a fool out of yourself...

5. I've tried Black Widow before it was so dank and had black streaks in it. The shake was straight black too haha

6. I've I mixed ground up black kush with some Skywalker....Best blunt I have ever had

7. maybe some outdoor grown home reggie but not no black kush we get in the trap brah
    the buds are actully black. so story up

8. what's the lineage behind "black kush?"

never heard of it..

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p61XrZhB58]YouTube - Young Dro Speaks on his favorite weed "Black Kush," Snoop Dogg, & Wiz Khalifa[/ame]

10. I don't know any buds that are genetically 100% black, nor would I ever want to.

Black Kush |

11. *Facepalm* Ridiculous

12. Ya know, it gets annoying seeing the rappers of our generation, and generation past, get so wrapped up in the Kushes. King Kush, Grand Daddy Kush, Purple Kush, Sativa Kush, Diesel Train Kush, blah fucking blah.

Not saying Kush isn't an amazing strain, I've never had it but I'm sure it kicks the ass out of the majority of weed I can get. But come on folks, theres more strains out there.

Right now I have such a hard on for Diesel Train you'd think I had boobies on the mind. Crossing Sour Diesel with Trainwreck is something that my mind can barely comprehend at times.

13. no one said the buds where 100% black. they are around 60%

14. [​IMG]

Fail troll is failing, horribly.

15. lol ^pwn'd

16. Any dealer will use any name to sell a product...

Out in WA with huge 50+ booth Cannabis Farmers Markets, which have literally thousands of strains, edibles, tinctures, rubs, etc etc...inside...I have never come across " Black Kush"

Black Domina?
    Black Mamba?

Both considerably more purple than black...

If weed ever looks straight up BLACK, on any part of it...you're probably smoking schwag. Or you already burnt it =)

17. Color of bud has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with potency.

18. when kush is mentioned it just means its headies.../bomb shit........just the word of choice for dank.....a decade ago it was chronic.....or dro