////Black Jack + Hindu Kush grow\\\

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by seedTOplant, Dec 4, 2008.

1. #1 seedTOplant, Dec 4, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2008
    17 Black Jack clones (Sweet seeds - feminised Jack Herer x Black Domina)

4 Hindu kush clones ( Nirvana - Hindu kush (very good feno) )

Total 21 clone - clones are self made, rooted in 7 days under a 65w cfl bulb.
    ----------
    Feeding : Nothing for now but for later i have full Hesi asortimane.

lighting : 2x 600w HPS (both phillips 1x greenpower and 1x master son-t pia plus)

Soil : self made mix with enough of npk value so i wont need to feed them first 3 weeks at all or mybe more but yet soft enough not to burn young plants.

ventilation : 2x standard growroom fans

later will be added more mylar around a plants.

this is day 1 after transplatation and pushed under a 600w lamps

here is a pic ill try to keep it updated so yeah here we go : )

EDIT : Date 04.12.2008

Attached Files:

2. Also this is a Hindu Kush mother thet i put on flower,

its put under 12/12 before 3 days ; ) i will start to feed her soon with hesi bloom complex and supervit.

400w Hps Greenpower, will be cool to see it later in flower period : )

now its tall about 1,5 metars

Attached Files:

3. This should be a sweet Grow.

Im very familiar with the Black Domina. Resin out the Gazoo!

Ive smoked Jack Before and it all that too. Should be a Really Nice mix.

Good Luck.

4. sounds nice. Good luck.

5. thx mates, i will be updateing this grow until end.

they are on 24/0 regime of light but soon ill go 20/4 then finaly 18/6 before flowering,
    i would like some decent yield so ill let them vegetate for a while

Also here is a black jack mother in mother room from wich i took cutings, i only can hope its a good pheno and its not a hemaphrodite or ill be fucked up : )

Attached Files:

6. DAy 2 , seems like they are alright but still under a transplatation stres.

the soil is still wet, i dident water them yet, i might water them little tonight.....

also check at 1 blackjack zoomed he shows some signs, this can be just temporery stres cuz they were in small place before transplatation and dident have food to continue, now its almost 2 days since they are transplanted in big pots and im awaiting big rapid growth to start these days with healthy 21 females..

some opinions ?

Attached Files:

7. i would like opinion on my last picture, is this a possible sign thet soil is little too much
    ferted ?

i hope they will grow bigger soon and be able to absorb all nuts in the soil.

hm ?

8. Some of the yellowing did continue today is day 3 since transplanted and with roots they already breach the end of containter in 3 days....

i belive this yellowing is becose they dident get watered since transplanted and water thet suplied them these 3 days from bag of soil was too ferted for them, so i just watered them now and i can only hope this will stop and healthy plants will continue to grow,

take a look pls is this a sign of overferted plant, would like some help

Attached Files:

9. Yo, just checkin out your thread, sounds like some truly badass strains. :)

I'm no expert but that last pic in the 1st post there looks deficient if anything. Either zinc or magnesium....yea I know that sounds really random..could always be N to, how are your N levels?
    http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=11688 this is what i use to diagnose any of my problems, look at the 2 pics for each thing I mentioned. the other pics/plants good fine to me, IMO its pretty normal for the top/new growth to be a bit lighter than the rest.
    good luck!

10. Yes thx i understand but deficiant means they dont have enough of N or some element like zInc but my plants were in small small pots for 10 days and rooted very well then they dident have food for sure but now its past 3 days since i transplanted them into a big pots with fresh soil thet has npk + elements values for sure and they already breached with roots to the bottom.

I know also its normal for new groth to be lighter green but this signs looks like its burned... im confuzed since i just transplated them and still dident fert them at all or give them water or anything..

now i watered them with 6L of water to clean te ferts for a while.

if i just give them time like week or two would they be better ?

damn this so frustrating : (

11. i gave them heavy heavy flush, now we will see, anyone has expirience on flushing burned plants ??

12. Day 5 since transplatation

Day 2 since flush

Do you guys think this nute burns can recover (i mean they are still small plants) and i flushed them very well... mosty the top of the plant is yellow and new growth is yellowish also, but there is alot of green yet.

Look at the pics and tell ur opinions pls.

i made a fuckin error with soil mix, was way too much overferted for young plants : (

They are growing bigger each day but very very visible signs of overfert !

Attached Files:

13. Am I seeing that only the the top is yellow? If thats the case it is NOT fert burn. Fert burn starts on the bottom, older leaves. If only your top leaves are yellow like that than, Thepot was right; it is a zinc, iron or sulfer deficiency.

14. mate soil was overferted.... i flushed them and i hope i took away most of the deadly ferts or my plants will die, however they look beter then last night.....

its not only top yellowing its yellowing also some side leaves and new growth is completly yellow, like new branches etc so.........

but today after flush i see some greenish coming alone, dunno i need some1 who had expirience with overferted soil to tell me what resoults he had after flushing

15. ok this was the soil i mixed god im so stupid o_O

-----
    40% of promix with agrolit and quartz sand micro elements and npk value of :
    (this was my standard soil, when was only using this soil i had resoults like 150g per plant indoors)

N 100ml/L
    P 100ml/L
    K 50ml/L

---
    10% of similar promix just without quartz sand and added rooting enhancers

N 300ml/L
    P 300ml/L
    K 500ml/L

---
    10% of blooming mix with npk value of imagen :

N 300 - 500ml/L
    P 300 - 500ml/L
    K 300 - 1000ml/L
    ---
    30% of black soil with micro elements + npk value

N - % 1,09
    P - % 1,09
    K - % 1,83

---

10% of clean styrofoam

makeing my 100% soil for plants big as 3 meters and strong big plants or bushes and not young clones or seedlings,, ok i understand i made a mistake, i flushed the soil alot and now drying them out and waiting will they survive or not.

any opinion is appritiated in this hard times : )

16. I have plenty experience with over ferted weed. The new growth is the top of the plant, the old is the bottom. According to your pictures it looks like the top is yellow while the bottom is dark green. Anyway, give the soil flush time to work such as 24-48 hours. By then you will know. Do you know the pH of the run-off? Very important.

17. hey smknVTEC thx for opinions its rly apritiated, rep+ ..

Well yes, only the top of the plants is yellow and the new branches all over the plant like little clones just they are not so big yet are yellow also..

Now is day 2 after flush and i can say thet hindu kush is showing much less stress then black jack, black jacks seems to be much more sensetive...

here are the pics you can see the more healthy looking is hindu kush, these other two are black jacks and here you can see clearly the diference in colors.

Also i would like to add thet my big plant is going very good and its developing first buds.

yes i measure my ph and its alright 6,3, mate im sure this soil was like 5x more ferted then it supposed to be....

do you think i should give them more time like 1 week to see what will happend or i should start a new grow and forget about this one..

i can easily take the new clones and not make this mistake again just it will cost me 2 more weeks

Attached Files:

18. No way dude don't trash it. They are fine but, I stick to my guns and say zinc deficiency. I don't know why but, zinc is what it is missing. You gave them epsom salt at 1/2-1tsp per gallon of water right?

19. Alright but they were in like 0,2 L pots and before 6 days transplanted into a 14 L pots, now when i watch these soils i used in mix they are all overbuffed with zinc with dosage for the large plants and trees!!

So i must asume is it possible thet they have too much zinc in the soil and not too little ?
    and my answer is no, i dident give them epsom salt, all i give them is ph corrected water.

kk ill lisen to you and give them more time but fore sure i dont want to enter a flower period with yellow or sick plants these have to recover 100 % before flower. :(

20. Hey man. If you wanna see sick plants see my PGAMG thread in my sig. Those were sick plants that still gave bud. Some lost theirs though. Yours are ok.

I have never seen a zinc toxicity and I dont think stitch's guide at ICMAG had any pics of that. I am getting her book soon so I will see in there. However, give them a dose of epsom salt at 1/2 tsp per gallon. Thats the first thing to do that is easy and won't hurt them even if they don't need it.

How do you measure pH?