black fingers..

Discussion in 'General' started by MyRuca, Jan 12, 2010.

1. does anyone else here hate cleaning/scraping their pipes?!!?! cuz right now my fingers are completely black.... and its L-A-M-E.... LAME!!!!!

stupid resin with its black stickyness!:smoking:

2. I like getting the black on me fingers. After I scrape, I'll crawl over to the wall and begin to fingerpaint.

3. see! i never though about finger painting... i just end up getting it everywhere i dont want it! ya know?? like my face! i guess i could use it as warrior paint!!! :p lol :smoking:

4. Heh, pot warriors would be very, very ineffective haha.

5. Not if you threatened to take away the pot...nobody wants that.

6. okay, okay... so i need to think the whole "warrior" thing through.... thats cool... ide still like to run around with a bunch of uneven stoner pain on my face and call it a "war on sobriety!"
    haha, i think that would be pretty effective!:p:smoking:

7. hey with out the pot, there is no pot warriors... all it leaves is just plain, unstoned, warriors...
    :eek:
    UH OH! WATCH OUT! lol!

8. They would have to wear cooking pots for helmets, just because the synonym is cool.

9. There's only one thing I can think of that we'd use for smoke grenades. woot woot

10. both of those are bad ass ideas! so i think im going to make myself into a pot warrior, then post a pic of it on here somewheres (still havnt figured that one out yet...) and ill totally put a pot in my head and hold a "smoke grenade" !! lol i started a thread announcing the pot warriorism.... i know im odd, but im fun! so its all good! lol :bongin:

11. And that's all we'd have. Just naked with pots on our heads and smokebombs, and we would go to wars that way.

What people would never figure out though, is why we couldd never be defeated.

12. pots on our heads, smoke bombs and naked wearing nothing but berkenstocks (sry bout spelling) or flip flops.... hahaha:hello:

13. Please direct me to the warrior thread... I wish to enlist. :D

14. HAHAHA! in under general. umm... yeah.. i lost train of thought there... ummmm.... :bongin:

15. its so damn sticky!!!

well i dont smoke resin, i DO clean out the vape "resin" or poo. its way better the resin, its like free premaid semi hash:cool:
    feels good to just get some potent hits of good ish.

im too lazy to wash it out with alcohol or boil it.. so i just scrape it off with a small pair of scissors i have, and from there i scrap it on a my bong screen.
    its a fucking pain getting it from the scissors to the screen tho... uggh it like keeps swithing sides on me and takes a while to fiddle it off the scissors.. lol
    such a pain:( but so worth it:cool::D

edit: o and since a vape is more efficent the bong/pipe its get 'resinated' much much much more faster.. resulting in faster, free premaid semi hash. <3 vape poo