Black dots???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by *Karma, Nov 17, 2018.

1. I have small black dots spreading across only one plant in my room, any ideas on what it is? 20181117_115919.jpg 20181117_115908.jpg

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Cal deficiency but it shouldnn't matter as you plants are almost done, or very close to being. I wouldn't add anything.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Believe it or not they are only on about the third week of flower, but I guess that makes sense because I skipped cal mag last feed

• Like Like x 2
  4. I'll give some cal mag anyway, if it stops spreading your definitely right.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hey Karma and trojangrower how you doing bud good to hear you
    well you're partially right yes it's definitely Calcium deficiency there is also a magnesium deficiency and iron deficiency.
    Going on with this plant.

sent sitting in my garden

• Like Like x 2
  6. Yeah I thought you had a bit to go. So about 4 or 5 weeks yet?
    Yup I guess don't skip your feedings. She's a finicky one and can't go without her grub.

sent sitting in my garden

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I agree. If the OP didn't give cal mag, then iron, mag and cal deficiency is expected.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Honestly I'm not sure I got it in sweet seeds feminized sweet mix, planted 3 and they all look and smell great!!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Just starting to fade is all. Don’t try and fix it, number one the leaves won’t recover in most if not all deficiency. And you are close, don’t screw up now. It looks beautiful
    Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk