Black Da Buddha

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by 420Purp, Jul 30, 2012.

1. [quote name='"NasaJoe"']

$100 extra to help you hit like a man?? Not necessary..[/quote]

It's whatever floats your boat man. Don't hate on the guy

2. I've had my buddha for 3 months now and its awsome. Clean headed high, conserves bud, and lungs feel better on a daily basis.
    The wand got stuck glass on glass once, and it took forever to wiggle it free hah but still definitely a great buy.

3. So excited to get vaping!

Attached Files:

4. Lucky man! I had some shipping issues with mine, so it won't be here until next thursday at the earliest :(

Did you order yours off of Amazon?

I don't really have any Amazon experience, but do they ever deliver earlier than the estimated date? It's coming through USPS

By the way, how are you enjoying your new vape? :D

5. Ebay, $136+$8 "tax?" free shipping Perfect 2 days shipping.

6. #26 WFOxSnakeEyes, Aug 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2012
    If your bong has a 14mm downstem the whip will fit right in no attachment needed just remove the mouth piece and you're set.

7. Do some research as I'm not 100% sure, but in most cases the whip fits right into most 14mm downstems.

8. I love this vaporizer with all my heart. Used twice today about to have my third go. half a bowl over bakes me.

9. I just tried it today, gotta say it produces quite a lot of vapor! :D

10. Yeah the hotter it is the thicker vape it produces. I've been liking between 2-3 o clock.

11. I got mine a month ago and haven't smoked since.. I just can't stop thinking about how much weed you waste and how it fucks your lungs up.

But I got a one year warranty buying from amazon. 130.00 and free super saver shipping.

Best investment I've ever made.