Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Black Cannabis???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by CrysCo420, Jul 3, 2014.

1. I recently got some bud and it's literally almost black. It has hints of purple but it's mainly black. It taste great, smells good, and smokes fine. I guess my question is have anyone seen this before? I was thinking maybe its a version of black mamba or something a long those lines. If not I was afraid it might be bud rot. I have pictures I can upload. Thanks in advance!

2. Let's see a pic

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. it can happen with a few strains, upload the pics 

4. Here is some broken down and some buds.

5. Happens with a lot of strains.  It's just really dark purple.  Honestly I am not a fan of purple weed.  Always seems to be missing something in my opinion.

6. Is the picture showing up?

7. Ive smoked super purple strains. Its boutique. The only thing special about it is that the grower has certified talent. 

All you need is a water chiller and A/C. I heard of some using Purple Maxx/Snowstorm nutrients to grow it. 

The last time I bought it was at Organicann in Santa Rosa. It was called Grape Ape. I remember that buy and it was in 2009.

No. This GC layout is complicated. you'll get it. 

8. How do I make the pic show up?

9. If you're posting pics of white buds in a snowstorm on a white background the pics are great.

10. 10464306_691264890910840_7424398006096523604_n.jpeg
    Figured it out. Lol.

11. tbh man it doesnt look like the best weed , its just looks purple to me though so I wouldnt worry about the colour 

12. That's just some purp no need to worry enjoy that shit

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. #13 dankness420, Jul 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2014
    Looks like some Mexican weed.  Should do the job.

^ LOL I would never call that purp.

14. I concur about the purple, just a deep dark purple.

15. I've had darker weed, the black bastards I ran last summer were BLACK black, tasted like strawberries and mint

Sent from my ADR6350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. I broke some apart. It's full on buds with one big stem through each of them. The pic doesn't do it justice, I took it on a tab. It's sticky as shit. Idk, I was just curious. Appreciate everyones input.

17. That sounds delicious. Lol.

18. yeah its was probably just badly handled then, I once got weed that was compressed to abosolute shit, tasted like burnt wood or something but damn it got me high, (I only smoked a lil to compensate for the compression of it too)

19. This has a tiny little hint of fruitiness.
    Lol. Hell yeah.

20. i had some black domina once that was so dark that it almost sketched me out, but it looked 10x better than that so i guess my skepticism was far from being justified haha. hope you didnt pay much for that OP.