Black 2ft triple chamber ROOR beaker AND KC Inline Tube

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by illadelphin, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Nice to see ya with a RooR and some KC. Can't say I'm too huge a fan of Illadelph, but really nice new pieces. Keep it up. We need to sesh sometime.

2. Im a little partial to Illy because that was my first piece, and it was glorious. I do love KCs work and ROORs... well plain awesomeness. I am down to do that man, anytime :bongin:

3. you hit the perfect part in You Enjoy Myself to record on
    Nice glass... Ill be joining you out in CO in a few months

4. That's some beautiful glass.. mad jealous :bongin:!

5. You doin any of the Phish shows coming up? Im looking for an extra camden ticket :/

6. do i spy a $450.99 cent dollar price tag on that b/c that is quite a chunk of dough if you ask me

7. lol i forgot to take that off...

and yes im going to phish at bonarroo... going to be epic. that is my favorite part of YEM, so i thought, "why not have a video, of that part, with me smoking a bowl in sync? man...boy....god..... SHIT:smoking:

8. Did you smoke that in the parking lot of the mall you bought it at?

9. nah, my blood sugar was low and had to grab something. so while i was waiting for it go up, and awaiting the ride back to denver, i loaded up a bowl and smoked that shit :smoking:

10. That is a beautiful ROOR brother!

11. thanks man! that is a beautiful buddha! :bongin: hahaha

12. nice!

i feel that. especially the KC tube, are those inlines cobalt colored?

13. my ashcatch is green, and the inline in the KC tube is cobalt. I bought the green AC for my rasta Illy.

14. yea i got a triple chamber

def sick tube mayn

15. i love illadelphs.

16. why are there no roor triples by me.. gotta love the shott duran booo chinex booo

17. LOL:smoke:, i shoudl do taht in the back window of my truck instead of a gun rack lmao

18. haha i like it

19. anyone got suggestions on the best diffy i could buy? there are so many..

20. id go with an EHLE flame polished diffy or a roor .de and i think just about anyone is going to tell you the same thing.. sealed end pierced hole diffusors are just a must have when compared to your averaged open ended slit diffuser