Bizarre Political Quotes (Bushisms)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ignatius Cock, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Whatever you think of his [sic] "politics" it cannot be denied the man was comedy gold and i will always have a soft spot for him... :)

"I miss being pampered."
    --George W. Bush, reflecting on his presidency, University of Texas at Tyler, Oct. 19, 2010

"I'm telling you there's an enemy that would like to attack America, Americans, again. There just is. That's the reality of the world. And I wish him all the very best."
    --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 12, 2009

"Goodbye from the world's biggest polluter."
    --George W. Bush, in parting words to British Prime Minister Gordon Brown and French President Nicolas Sarkozy at his final G-8 Summit, punching the air and grinning widely as the two leaders looked on in shock, Rusutsu, Japan, July 10, 2008

"Thank you, your Holiness. Awesome speech."
    --George W. Bush, to Pope Benedict, Washington, D.C., April 15, 2008

2. "Wow, Brazil is big."
    The dub.

3. My most favorite Bush quote is:

"This aggression will not stand."

-The Dude

4. "There's an old saying in Tennessee -- I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee -- that says, fool me once, shame on --shame on you. Fool me -- you can't get fooled again." --Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002

5. holy fuck is that for real???

"awesome speech" to the goddamn pope?!

fucking idiot!
    damn he was dumb. with all the obama, i forgot about bush. At least obama is coherent.

damn these are funny

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5xVRXLgLxw&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Bush Speech on Tribal Sovereignty - YouTube[/ame]

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

7. I'm still a fan of, "I believe man and fish can peacefully coexist together."

8. It freaks me out how easily the occult hides in plain site among a completely unwitting populous.

Moriah the Conquering Wind is another name for Illuminati. :rolleyes:

"Do you not think an Angel rides in the Whirlwind and directs this Storm?"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZuH9lWxS_k]George W. Bush - First Inaugural Address - YouTube[/ame]

9. But the thing is everyone or just about everyone knew Bush was an idiot it was obvious, however with Obama the scary thing is he's got a silver tongue that hides his idiocy.

10. I don't think Obama is an idiot. After all, he studied Constitutional law. I just think he's pure evil, he studied it just so that he could weasel his way around it once he became POTUS. That kind of scheming suggests Sun Tzu study as well. "If you know your enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles." He set out with the plans to battle our Constitutional rights from the get go. He is a true enemy of Liberty.:mad:

11. Well he's either a fool whose being manipulated by those around him or he is evil. I have no idea what is what. I also have a feeling that an Ivy League education isn't all its cooked up to be and its more about getting the degree with the Ivy League name that sets you up for life. Bush went to Yale after all. But thats just a theory of mine.

12. I actually think obama is very smart, clever.

but i also think Bush was probably smart, but played dumb

13. I'm quite sure Bush was actually a very smart guy. Many people vote for the guy they "want to have a beer with". Consider how in 2004 Kerry was portrayed by the Bush campaign as an out-of-touch elitist. Bush had the public image of a utterly bumbling moron so that the public could relate to him. In reality he was a Ivy League-educated frat boy. I mean, dumb folks generally don't get degrees from Harvard and Yale.