Biting kid gets owned.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by tokez1993, Dec 23, 2008.

1. #1 tokez1993, Dec 23, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2008
    I got this hilarious story off /b/

lol hope you guys enjoyed that one. haha

2. lol. wow. thats hahaha wow.

3. That's a brutal cup of gruel you served up there bro.

4. Hahaha that cracked me up.

That's some pretty good retribution, but maybe just for emotional sake of the family. Next time your at that store leave note for her saying something like: "I don't actually have HIV, but grow a backbone and keep your little shits in line."

5. Woulda been some shit if the kid looked at the dude and was like "I've got aids anyways, bitch!"
    like an "oh snap! didn't see that shit coming." kinda moment.

Who the fuck let's their children just run all over the store, anyways?

little Gremlins, they are.

6. that was awesome.

7. little fucker deserved it parents need to keep there kids line these days if my kids acted like a fucking animal biting people i would put him outside in a fuckin doghouse

8. ....Wow. That would be the greatest prank to play on someone.

9. perfect retribution
    that cunt should learn how to watch her kid

10. Thats just awsome.

If I ever get bit by someone im definetly saying im HIV positive

11. That's a fuckin sick story. Standin up to a bitch

12. thats a pretty sweet story but the way everything played out almost seems unlikly.

13. The kid will test negative and both Mom and kid will have learned a lesson. :hello:

14. how much does a test cost? is it free?

15. haha, wow, that was great.

definitely a good way to handle the situation.

16. Thats awesome...

But seriously,,,, I've seen these little cunt kids running around stores and everything just like the next guy, but I've never experienced a little random cunt kid biting me randomly...

I have no idea how I'd handle that.... but that's a good way to handle it for one, but I woulda biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitched the fuck out of the mom and threatened to sue and everything.... Fuck that, kids can't go running around randomly biting people.... This is a sick world we live in :mad:

17. lmao dude, way to do it. stickin it to the dumb bitch

18. I may have done something violent, just from reflex!

I mean come on all of a sudden something is biting you unexpectedly in your calf in the middle of a store...