Bitcoins

Discussion in 'General' started by NortheRnPurPz, Jun 4, 2011.

1. I was browsing the internet and found a website that accepts bitcoins as a form of currency. After reading into it i wanted to get some bitcoins and purchase some items, the only problem is i don't know how to get bitcoins! No websites accept paypal for bitcoins :( does anyone know how to get more bitcoins?? If anyone is a bitcoin user and has built up an endless amount of coins please help me.:smoke:

my bitcoin address is 1H5HxZYn7sPqLpc5F7LndnBZpZusuj9Px1 (items being purchased not legal)

2. Hint: Your bitcoin address is no longer anonymous now that you've posted it on the web.

https://mtgox.com/

3. If they accepted paypal for bitcoins, the purpose of anonymity would be defeated

edit: maybe you should just forget it..

4. #4 juscoolin, Jun 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2011
    yea i just stole it so when you get some I can you em haha

jk bro i done even know what these are or how to use em mainly

5. If you plan on using silkroad, have fun with those prices. 70 bucks for an 1/8th? sickkkkk

P.S. I don't know, I can buy my drugs in person

6. I thought there was a thread about bitcoins a while ago maybe?

7. I'm on a weed forum, i can get weed. Other items are harder to obtain in the middle of nowhere, i was just seeing if anyone could help out haha but i understand bitcoins aren't that popular

8. Forwarded to the DEA

9. you could buy anything on that site without even needing tor. just need to look and you will find

10. can someone explain bitcoins?
    i read it on their site but was fuckin confused

11. I've taken the liberty of documenting silk road...
    I'll be sure to show you guys when I am back on my comp!

12. it's just an online, virtual currency, like liberty reserve and all that. people buy bitcoins with other virtual currency, so it's pretty untraceable

13. yeah, but the government can trace it, it isn't 100% safe. i was just wondering because the bitcoin shit is confusing as hell, especially when your stoned haha

14. Good thing it changes after every transaction, cock

15. i think that dude is the bitcoin master and already made a thread about that stuff. or it was something about forex. o rmabey both so id show a little respect.

16. #16 Ska, Jun 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2011
    Bitcoin client -> Settings -> Your receiving addresses

I believe that your addresses can be linked in some way to your purchases if someone were to get site logs, and if you've made two or more purchases on that site they can link your addresses to each other, Google your bitcoin addresses, and it'll lead back to this site. Then they can demand your IP from GC, contact your ISP and get your location.

It's just good practice to try and keep your info personal, or maybe I'm just overly paranoid.

17. Hint: Nothing you do on a computer is anonymous.

18. I guess if you don't know how to wipe your drives properly, but technically yes nothing is truly anonymous but you apply enough security and safety precautions so that the chance of something going wrong is next to nothing.