bitchy girlfriend

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by POTSTYLZ, Sep 25, 2008.

1. ok guys so for like the last couple weeks my girl of the past 6 months has been really bitchy. i mean she nit-picks everything i do, its driving me mad! i dont mind constructive criticism but this is starting to get ridiculous. Monday night it was because i had to work late, last night it was because i said i disagree with george bush, then this morning she started in on me again, god bless it im just getting really frustrated. Now i love this girl dont get me wrong, i dont want to end the relationship just because we are going through a rough patch, but i do need to figure out how the hell to get her to back off. I really believe a relationship is give and take, and here lately iv been giving and shes just bitching alot. so do you guys have any suggestions?

And before anybody says it, i have tried talking to her about it, it just winds up in a fight this week.

2. it could just be pms. if so it shouldnt last too much longer. do something nice for her and dont get into a full scale discussion but just let her know you love her and dont wanna fight anymore. if she keeps it up then obviously she dont care enough about the relationship to work on it so leave her. im a girl and when i start fights with a guy like that either im pmsing, upset about something he did and just dont wanna tell him it bothered me, or i dont wanna be with him but i dont wanna break up with him cuz hes too nice, etc...
    good luck:D

3. maybe your just now getting to the point in your relationship where she is revealing herself as an argumentative bitch lol. some girls are just nit pickers and ball busters. who knows, maybe she is feeling some sort of pressure in her life and is avoiding looking into herself by tearing into you.

4. Could be she was just putting her best foot forward for the first few months, who really knows.

5. does she still love you back as much as you love her?
    i mean .. a girl just doesn't up and change for no reason.
    and if there's no substantial communication in the relationship -- i say don't stick to it.
    what's the point if being in a relationship if she's not giving you back the same percent you're putting into it. and why hang around with a bitch? it only stresses you out.

6. preggers? Is she getting fat? haha just messin