Bitches

Discussion in 'General' started by CheeseVendor, Sep 11, 2012.

1. I was boarding to class today and i saw these bitches rollin squad deep into one of the buildings, and there was this like, tiny crippled dude trying to get out but they all just steamed in lookin all slutty and the same and didn't hold the door for him and were just bein bitches.

wtf is going on man? i walk around my school and everyones wearing the same shit and being bitches. where's the originality man? where's the unique creative personalities college is supposed to foster?
    All i see is bitches. end rant

2. /nods solemnly in agreement with rant

I especially can not STAND when I see a bunch of people filing in a building ignoring a disabled person or someone who is asking for help or whatever. Boils my blood, man.

3. i mean i feel like a dick because i didn't go out of my way and go help the dude out. but how do people just mob out like that? the whole "he didn't help she didn't help i wont help" mentality.

4. Humanity is doomed.

5. I know what ya mean, There is no originality anymore, just new trends, and that seems to be to follow everyone else lol.

6. Dumb bitches..

7. Takes a perfectly good opportunity to complain about the degradation of morals and ethics amongst our species to...

Talk about trends, fads, and the lack of originality.

Sounds about right!

8. Maybe it's because of where I live now, or my age group or what but I rarely ever see things like this. I barely saw things like this growing up in Detroit, too. I see bad behavior and bullshit all the time, but I never see deeply degrading acts like basically "trampling" over a crippled man.

9. I would've helped the disabled dude

10. just felt like bitching. Im not an example of what to be, but jesus it kills me to see 4 dudes walking around all in sparries, knee high black socks and polos.

I guess i shouldn't care, but for some unexplainable reason i do lol

11. I don't help handicapped in general unless they ask because i don't want to hamper their indpendence...however if they are in obvious need or ask ill help them gladly.

12. Ya humanity is fucking hopeless.... I turned on the T.V. this weekend and the fucking cartoons they got for children now a days OMFG WTF are these retards huffing gasoline when they make the shows? Idk but that is the youth of today and the future of tomorrow. Watch the movie "Idiocracy" very imformative movie.

13. [quote name='"Jo$h420"']I know what ya mean, There is no originality anymore, just new trends, and that seems to be to follow everyone else lol.[/quote]

Amen.

14. im all about a bunch of college sluts sitting on my face right about now!

15. That would have been funny if the little crippled guy yelled "bitches aint shit but ho's and tricks" as they went by him.

16. It's sad OP.

But think about it, it gives actual creativity, originality and ingenuity the opportunity to stand out that much more.. not to mention COMPASSION!

17. I feel the same exact way dude.

18. i go to a state uni and there are some more individual people in certain parts of campus, but a lot of people in general all look the same and shit. and everyone here is rude as hell i've noticed. in the food court no one ever says thanks and they just give everyone bitchy looks when they get their food. and kids start putting all their shit away when there is five minutes of class left and my teachers get all pissy, idk why they don't just wait. and i think everyone here just acts real entitled. I mean why are these people paying 16k a year to basically be a part of campus life, not get an education.