Bitch cock blocked me

Discussion in 'General' started by httreadskins, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Sup blades my gfs parents are out this weekend so were hanging smoking drinking and we had a couple brownies. So after we eat them and shit one of my girlfriends friends get dumb high. She starts crying and freaking out. Next thing I know she says she doesn't wanna be alone so now my gf and her and Chillen and I'm just outside facing a blunt and drinkin brew

2. DAHAHAHAHA

My next tokes for you bro.

3. Tell her to bounce. Take control. Bitches are into that kind of shit.

4. I wanted to just whip it and slap her forehead I was so pissed. Doesn't get manlier

5. Too bad. So sad. Happens sometimes when you partake with n00bz.

6. She is your girlfriend... Im sure there will be other chances to fuck..

Ive fucked my girlfriend SO many times its almost not even fun anymore (well it is, I wont lie, its very fun.)... just something we do before we lay down and relax.

7. Leave...that'll get your gf's attention. Don't be a Dick just say something like, you feel a Lil uncomfortable with all the emo-ness of the friend and that the friend may feel better with you not there. Whatev you think won't upset your girl. Once you leave she'll start thinking about the Dick she could be bouncing on.

8. Convince your girl to convince her friend to let you comfort them both with your cack.
    :devious:

9. That^^ and more that!

10. fuck both of them

11. Awww shit ahaha

12. "My friend is really upset right now and seems like she genuinely needs my support, but fuck her, I could be bouncing on a dick!"

Man, you people are harsh. Girl is having a bad time and apparently needs a friend right now, getting your dick wet can wait. :p