Bit of yellowing and droop

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by MontyKoolAid, Nov 11, 2015.

1. Hey all, any idea what might be going on with my friends project? FFOF, about 20 days old auto, no nutes yet. The 150 HPS was pretty close before, like less than a foot but did not feel uncomfortable to my hand. He raised light quite a bit in case and added more soil on top for more nutes.

Attached Files:

2. Low humidity maby I'm still a rookie but yea go on growweedeasy.com and have a look bro awesome website pic and description easy to look around :)

3. I'd say heat. The way those leaves are curled tells me that they are trying to protect themselves from something.
    When did you last water?

4. I don't really see anything other than the curling that you need to worry about.

5. It looks to me like low humidity/heat and maybe wind burn? I'm no pro though. Do you have a fan on her?

6. #6 MontyKoolAid, Nov 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2015
    He has ventilation for whole system but nothing on them directly. Thank you so much for the input guys! Last water was a day or two ago
    There is also that little off coloring
    Like light colored stripes. Was that likely the light too close and hot

7. The rule of thumb is every 10w should be 1cm above so 150w is 15cm 250w 25cm, it doesn't look like you have light burn just some humidity issues you can easily fix this with a humidifier or if you don't have the money look for cheaper ways to humidify your tent. I put a bowl of water and hung a towel in it worked well but a humidifier is much easier

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

8. #8 MontyKoolAid, Nov 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2015
    Humidity issues seems likely as it's one of the few things im not monitoring. I'll try and get a bowl of water in there for evaporation. Luckily the other girls don't seem as finicky about their humidity. Hanging towel dibs good too

9. How much water are you giving it cause the ground looks pretty dry from the pictures

10. They look fine to me...other than being planted in a pot that is about 10 times too big. But otherwise, I don't really see much to get upset about.

11. I thought so too but when I stick my finger in its nice and wet underneath

12. Wow that sounds really bad when I reread it.

13. Yeah it's always good to give it a feel down there, just make sure the stalks are dry cause if there wet in this case it isn't good it could produce root rot.