Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bit Of A Problem

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MooseMusic, Jul 10, 2014.

1. Okay so, I'm a medical user of cannabis, but the problem is, I have no medicine and I have to order more which will take like 3-4 days. Now, I usually have a backup (dealer) but his brother got in a car crash and I don't think he's going to do it. I have no other connects and am in alot of pain and this is making my anxiety go crazy. How do I find some connects?

2. Ive been counting. this is the 65th thread I've seen asking on advice to find connects. You will find your answer by searching it lol

3. Only problem is I live in a town with population <600

4. ask some friends if they know of anyone, maybe ask both of your dealers if they know someone else? if not try to scrap for some resin ?I know its probably not the best but it will get the job done. hope you get your medicine soon man