Bit of A Problem

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by WhySoHigh, Sep 4, 2006.

1. Well, to start, my early family is from the south, so I have been raised 18 years to respect my mother, and my grandmother. So, I found out my mom used to smoke when she was in highschool, so I had a lead up in case she was against me smoking.

When I was a bit younger, I was going to try marijuana, but decided against it when I was told it was bad for me, brain cells, blah blah. Well, now i'm old enough to realize that there is no problem with it, and my mom agrees with me. Question is, I have come to understand that if weed were legal, my mother would have no problem with me smoking it, but because it is illegal, she doesn't want me trying it, I was wondering if perhaps anyone here on GC could help me convince my mother that weed is to be tried? Wow, alright, so maybe that sounded bad, but to simplify: anyone have an idea how to smoke without going against my family? Thanks in advance.

2. Go to norml.com they have info on marijuana that maybe you can use to show your parents its not bad.

3. I wish I was in a situation like you. Im 19 and still live at home, freshman in college, and if my parents knew that I smoked, I would be put in something retarded like rehab. That's why I've hid it from them for 3-4 years. Not that that's a good idea to do, it's better that your parents know, because they will atleast still have TRUST for you, thoguh they may be pissed off. But the way you described your situation tells me that even if they did get mad, it wouldn't be for very long.

4. Well basing myself off the stories here on GC most parents that use to toke up are preety cool about it but u have to know how to come out wit it(that is if u want her to find out),and toker sometimes the "trust" factor fucks u over and parents stop trusting u for what u did.I think it all depends on how cool ur parents are.

5. just hide it or something. and trying it is not hard at ALL to cover up. before my parents were suspicious of me id just ride off with a friend right after school for like 2 weeks straight (my 1st times smoking) and smoke and eatc munchies and watch that 70's show. but after i became hooked on it, not like addicted but i just made bongs all the time and bought weed like crazy and then i did it at a friends and his dad caught me. but ive been doing it ever sence because my mom used to smoke as a kid. she doesnt care just that its illigal too and doesnt want me to go to jail. sorry for rambling. still high...