Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bit Of A Freakout...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AceKush, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Ok, so one time I was smoking some Kush with a friend, and after everyone was in bed, I went to take a piss. The bathroom wad really cold, and when I got in there, I started shivering hard. I mean hard. Then I started shivering so hard I was having full body convulsions, almost like a seizure, but I was in full control of myself. It eventually stopped, and I left the bathroom just fine. I have been smoking for more than a year and a half pretty regularly, and have never experienced any kind of freakout before. What the hell happened?

2. Your body's normal reaction to cold is to shiver to warm yourself up. You were so high you were probably thinking about the shivering too hard, and you just focused in on it and amplified the motion. The worse shivering probably gotta you paranoid and you focused even more on it. Til you were just convulsing.

3. Yeah, that sounds about right. Never changed my perception of pot though.