Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bit O' Trainwreck

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Ghassper, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Picked up a nice quad of this last night for $90
    Definatly a strong Sativa. Very pinny taste.
    Head feels great off one small bowl.
    This 1.7 gram nug is one of the smallest in the jar. the largest being 2.9
    This batch actually looks way different than any other TWreck i have had but the high and smell is the same. Under all the crystals there is like dark purple mixed in the green
    Tryed different light effects but couldnt get a real good pic of what it really looks like

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Enjoy that shit, I'm gunna be dry for a while, I am jealous

3. Use natural light for the pictures, it will work better than anything else I promise you. About the bud, looks man I enjoy some trainwreck every once in a while although you are right that does look different than the trainwreck I usually get, but the smell and high you described are on par with what I get. Nice pickup man I hope it treats you well, which I have no doubt it will :wave:.

4. Sad to hear that...consider it a T break so you can get higher than ever when the times right :smoke:

It is for sure treating me well. thanx for the advice on the lighting