Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bit concerned advice please

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by I3 Eazy, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Ok do I have left a joint on the side now just sat there in all types of temperatures and lighting ( sun, dark etc ) for around 2 months how do I know if its ok to smoke or if its gone moldy :(

Cheers in advance

2. English must not be your first language :confused:

3. I wouldn't touch it if it was just sitting out for two months...

4. Open it, check it. If it's fine re-roll it. Joints don't usually go bad, but if the RH is high or if it get's wet, it may grow mold. :smoking:

5. I agree I wouldn't touch it, there is a good chance it is stale and every time I accidentally smoked stale/old weed I got horrible headaches

6. Cool il just bin it get some more at a later date n actually make use of it :( this time

7. I would cut it open and sift through the bud to see if it looks ok and doesn't have any mold.

If you have a magnifying glass it wouldn't hurt to look at it with that too.

If it looks good then re-roll it in another paper and give it a try.

It will probably taste like horse shit.

8. Nah it's kl man I don't usually smoke only have a couple of times so trying it again would be a good idea to just wait get a nice bit to re try the experience

9. I don't know how that shit could get mold. To be safe gut it and check it out, if it looks good smoke it, if you really don't know post a pic plz.

10. I could its only a little joint thou I have no more papers and if they say its going to taste rank then I guess there's not much point I can wait a week or 2 :)

11. Just break it down and examine it. You can always roll it again. But 2 months are pushing it.

12. It's just going to be real dried out and have lost alot of the essential oils through evaporation so you probably won't taste shit, if anything it would be pretty smooth with not much flavor at all and get you hammered. Just smoke it off a can or an apple or a foil pipe

13. I don't know about you, but I understood what he meant despite not being worded perfectly. What a wobderful comment from you as usual man.

14. I found old roaches under my patio that must've been there for months and I smoked them in a pipe and the high was really good.

15. Gotta love iPhone spell correction :) lol amount of things it decides to type instead of the word I actually type haha

16. Does it look like it has mold?