bit by a black widow..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by tonyhimselff, Jun 12, 2012.

1. Can you send a picture of the bite itself?
    Glad you are OK mate.

2. It's actually a she, when you see a widow you see the females. As the female eats the male after she mates, it's very rare to see a male widow. Even if you did you wouldn't recognize it.

Google Image Result for http://topnews.in/usa/files/black-widow01.jpg

Here is a picture of a male next to a female. So next time you see a widow, treat her like a lady ;)

Widow bites are rare and only really harm the already ill, children, and the elderly. Their venom is worse than a rattle snake! But they can't inject a lot of venom because of their size, so it's hard to get a bite that can seriously harm you, but I would always go to the hospital just in case. But that's me, better safe than sorry.

3. The worst threat from black widows is young children and pets. I have known a few people to lose pets from multiple black widow bites.

Kill that bitch. Kill her now.

4. [quote name='"tonyhimselff"']

Oh wow.

The cramps I was getting right on my beltline was so painful I was actually mumbling "fuuuuuck" each time it cramped up[/quote]

To all the people who was talking shit.. told ya so! Sorry about the bite dude.. was trying to tell these guys but they just wouldn't listen...

5. I would never kill that precious spider. I have like 5 different species of spiders living all peacefully on my patio. There is some harry ass looking mofo who just sits in the corner and only moves when something gets caught in the web. The spiders are really good at catching all sorts of bugs that were eating my Calea plants on my patio. I also have a lizard living on the patio in the bushes. I'm sure he/she keeps the spider population under control.

6. I don't mess with spiderd either.

But the Widow that bit me somehow managed to crawl up my basketball shorts all the way up to the back of my thigh. Waay to close to my manlihood

7. #67 smokehound, Jun 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2012
    You asshole, None of us claimed it wasn't going to be painful. We all just said he wasn't gonna die.

You have Sea-Shepherd syndrome.

The sea-shepherds claim to have saved the grey whale, despite the numbers rising and whaling becoming rare BEFORE the group banded together.

Kinda what you're doing right now, except you're happy that OP is in pain.

Name-Calling is not allowed here. - KSR

8. Im happy hes in pain.. wtf.. not at all! You trying to down play the seriousness of a widow bite.. and I was saying that if bitten you're gonna get fucked up, thats all.. ive known people who had been bitten.. Im not happy hes in pain but think it was telling how the next day he was still fucked up ...yeah maybe I was rubbing that in a bit .. people trying to say it is minor and most people dont get any reaction are crazy!

9. I wish you dudes would stop quoting that picture of that bite
    Damn

10. I never said that asshole. I was referring to brown recluse spider when i said that.

At either rate, this argument is over. I'm ashamed of myself for continuing. Sorry. GC.

*clicks ignore*

11. A spider got me good (Not an actual Penis for educational purpose only)
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hca3VmIa4QY]BROWN RECLUSE SPIDER BITE ON PENIS - YouTube[/ame]

12. Cracky thats a big one! Hahhaha

13. and now the thread goes downhill.

14. a black widow does NOT look like that in r/l

15. [​IMG]

Have a nice rest tonight. Dont mind that rustling sound in your corner. They just want to crawl all over you, your ears and mouth are cozy!

16. [​IMG]

17. I hella forgot I made this thread when I got bit lol.

I have a scar where I got bit and fir some reason it still itches from time to time 0_o

18. Saw this fucker today. there was about 4-5 of them chilling in this massive wood pile.
    ForumRunner_20121019_164644.png

19. wat if i saw one of those theyll definitly be getting tagged by my pellet gun

20. lighter fluid time