Birthers (hate > proof)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Postal Blowfish, Mar 2, 2011.

1. #141 Postal Blowfish, Mar 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2011
    What you provided was conjecture, and as much as you seem concerned with my mockery, that's a generous assessment. I've shown pictures of the physical document. The digital version of the document has also been shown, with the same information. These documents satisfy the requirements of the government.

Conjecture is not enough to overcome that. You need to provide a similar proof to be examined and compared. So far, the attempts to do so have all been shown to be forgery.

I have been mocking your position from the outset of this thread, and frankly you've done nothing but illustrate why your position is worthy of mocking. If you consider yourself better than that, then I suggest you provide an equal standard of evidence for your own claim.

2. His wife made a reference to a Home Country where most of his Family lives. Being an African-American he shows a closer kinship to them then he would his White family.

I think its just a ploy to show that he's in with the Black Community, a phrase that was inserted into the speech to show "Man this guy's really black, look how close he is to his Kenyan relatives" or something stupid but it gone blown all to hell and out of proportion.

3. Exactly.

4. I obviously disagree with the government on many thing and the validity of such a birth certificate isn't excluded. I'm not saying it doesn't satisfy the government's requirements; it obviously has. It doesn't satisfy my requirements. I don't even mind saying that conjecture is all I have to go off of. I am comfortable saying that none of my posts contain any definitive proof. I am just saying that that birth certificate isn't definitive proof, either, at least in my mind. Cue mockery and name calling.

She was trying to convince the gays that he was in with the black community?

This could be true, but the implementation of such a ploy was horrendously executed. So much so that to me it doesn't seem like a ploy at all.

5. Do you have something that isn't conjecture to justify this? You say you don't.

Basically that means that for whatever reason, you simply do not accept the existing proof, but you do nothing to show that it is wrong. I can go easy on mocking you, but your position is imaginary and your own testimony bears that out, You have made a claim that you are unable to prove. Why?

6. all this arguing over a birth certificate is silly...

birth suggest being born, alive, with a soul, and we all know politicians have no souls.

Politicians are spawned, as all demons are, regardless of their flags...

</thread>