Birthers (hate > proof)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Postal Blowfish, Mar 2, 2011.

1. #81 ICGreen, Mar 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2011
    Nice another distortion of information just what this Country needs. :rolleyes:

Even from the clipped shortness, the video is obviously refering to the fact that McCain did not jump on the bandwagon to accuse Obama of being of the Muslim faith. McCain knew/knows that Obama is and has been a Christian for his adult lifetime.

Mis-information and distortion is part of the wrongness that we are experiencing from those that can not compete on a level field. Then the opposing side loses faith and confidence, so they resort to the same bullshit. :mad:

Edited to Clarify: On a re-read, my post does look like it is directed towards you rather than the person that edited the video. Sorry Buddy, not my intention.

2. I said I don't believe he is a Muslim and that I wouldn't care if he was... I highly doubt that he cares what religion he is and that is probably why the slip of the tongue happened.

That video is simply funny to me because of the ironic nature of his statement.

3. How can you despise the Delicious party? Your namesake is apart of it.

4. I'm curious why do you feel the need to throw "black" in that sentence? Can't you just say you hate him because he is a democrat. If your not racist, than why does it matter that he is a black democrat?

5. I'd just like to say, for the record:

I'm Batman.

So, you know, whoever holds the responsibility of giving me my own special car and cave headquarters can go ahead and PM me so we can get started on that.

I said it. It has to be true.

6. your the one that staed that i hated him because he was '' black''

and i pointed out i hated him because he was a black DEMOCRAT,,,,

damn what about that cant you understand ??????

do i need to write it in crayon next time,,,,:eek:

or perhaps coloured chalk,,,,

7. Batman dresses in black. I haven't got that PM yet, I'm getting worried. I hope that butler guy isn't having a heart attack or something.

8. ALFRED, his name is alfred and with out him "batman" is just some rich douche with a lot of time on his hands and toys in his closet. nobody claiming to batman would forget alfred....i mean shit, the guy raised him after jack napier killed his parents....the nerve of some people.....poor upbringing.......no respect......(too much?? :D)

9. Soon as I get my rubber muscles, street tank, and nifty gadgets, I'm gonna come and kick you in the butt.

*checks watch*

Where is that fucker?

10. Heheheheh

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA5II5AlO7w]YouTube - Batman - Where Does He Get All Those Wonderful Toys? (The Jocker)[/ame]

11. funny how a thread about a BLACK MAN dressed in a suit trying to act like a super-hero { obama}

turned into a thread about a rich WHITE guy who dresses up in a BLACK suit and is a superhero...{ batman }

moral of this story......

who gives 2 shits,,, after all we are talking about obama......:hello:

12. I provided a few good links before we got derailed......

13. meh, no offense. we were derailed a long time ago. i don't care if people want to talk about how bad the guy is, but that changes the subject just as much. i just think it's beyond retarded that people continue to go along with the birther batshit.

maybe it seems like derailing my own thread to create a running gag about how i'm batman, but really it's just me making a mockery of all of the "evidence" that birthers point to. it's all "anecdotal," and someone said something on tape so it has to be true. that's more true than the actual birth certificate. wow!

i'm sure if you want to just impeach obama over the internet tubes, its probably better for both of us to just make a thread of your own about it.

14. #95 SouthrnSmoke, Mar 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2011
    At the risk of sounding angry..... Why the fuck not?

Why do you say that it can't possibly represent the interests of people of different races?

Last time i checked we were all human, and all needed the same basic things to survive. We all want to live long healthy productive lives that make us happy.

If we were to go back to a simple form of government like the constitution originally provided (changing anything that limits people based on race or sex.) People would be more free to see to their OWN happiness and their OWN well being.

The fact that there are different races does not change a single thing. Everyone of every race needs/wants the same thing. And the minor differences in lifestyle choice are self provided through freedom to do what you want with yourself.

One difference i can think of off the top of my head ... is that the bible sets limits on what you can and can't do morally based on threat of eternal pain.

The constitution sets down law to provide a means of retaliation for someone ELSE imposing on your natural freedom.

Where is the similarity here? I think your just comparing the Zeal of these two groups of people, seeing a similarity ... and calling foul based on nothing else for reasoning.

15. true,,,,,,thats why i didnt throw no links,,,,,

just words,,,,

be cool blowfish<----------;)

16. dude, i'm going to be batman in awhile. :D i'm alright. :smoke:

17. beyond retarded......

really...:laughing:

18. Yeah, I said it.

The cert has been shown and inspected. The document meets the required standards establishing birth and citizenship. Still not good enough, despite no direct evidence to the contrary. That's beyond retarded... that's delusional.

19. These people are on the same level of craziness as those who believe that the WTC was blown up by the CIA. There's just nothing you can do. They are nuts. They don't have reason.