birthdays.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by alk3girl89, May 4, 2009.

1. long story short, saw a picture on facebook of my ex (of 3 years) kissing the chick he cheated on me with. i don't know if they're dating or just a drunk hookup, but i believe that they are most likely dating. i saw this pic cuz i greeted a guy who's birthday's today too on facebook, and my ex greeted him before i got to--leading me to see his picture with the chick.
    the breakup was almost 6 months ago and i still can't shake it all off.
    it hurts more to see him freakin fine and dandy with her all over him.
    i know he's a scumbag but i just can't let it go.

and i really want to :(
    some birthday this is.

i feel like i'll never love anyone ever again, yet i'm scared of that. i'd actually like to feel that once again. anyone else like this?

2. I shed a single tear last night while trying to fall asleep. Recently, I've just been feeling down. I have this empty feeling inside like something's missing and I'm pretty sure it's just me missing my ex. Well, not missing her, but everything I felt because of her, so I guess I do miss her.

If I logged onto facebook right now (well, actually I am logged in) and saw that she was kissing another guy, it would make me feel down. I know I'm supposed to accept the fact that we broke up and that we could never get back together but it would make me sad to see her being intimate with someone else.

So yeah, I know how you're feeling, it's completely understandable, but don't let it hold you down. Don't let it hold you back from falling in love again.

The saddest thing for me to realize was this:

And that's the way this wheel keeps working now
    That's the way this wheel keeps working now
    And I won't be the last
    No I won't be the last,
    To love her

3. =[ yeah my ex has a new boyfriend too.. it fucking sucks. i know what you mean, its a shitty feeling when you know they're happier than you with somone else. i dont like that some other douche is making her think shes happy. cus i know she isnt. happy birthday dude, i hope you can figure this whole thing out and try to enjoy it :bongin:

4. "I hope one day it hurts to see me,
    as much as it hurts me to see you.
    I hope one day,
    you know how it feels in the end.
    I won't be the one to hold you back from your dreams..."

Me and my boyfriend recently broke up. Luckily, (for the first time ever) it wasn't because he cheated on me. But he just doesn't have to time. He wants to be with the music.
    But it still hurts like hell. And the fact that music is such a huge part of my life makes it even harder. Every beat and every rythm reminds me of him.

But I'm sorry that happened. Being cheated on is horrible. I know, its happened to me in almost every other relationship. *hugs*

5. #5 Stuff N Puff, May 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2009
    yeah once long story short HS, short and curly haired whore, her ex, me stoned yadda yadda yadda EDIT:also happy birthday for what its worth

6. Happy birthday.

I know exactly how you feel. I broke up with my ex about..damn, must have been 4 years ago, now. I've never loved anyone else like her. When we broke up, she started going out with this dude that I knew, and another dude that I knew after that. Long (incredibly long) story short, she was with one of them for quite a while, and they broke up about a year and a half ago. The funny thing is, I'm still in love with her. Four years after we broke up. We didn't really talk for a few years, and I was fucking..screwed up. The year we broke up, I was fucked. That year was a pretty bad one for me.

Man, we began to get close again about a year ago...
    And she moved to Ireland for a year, just after I got with her. Haha. So I'm waiting till she comes back.. in a few months. I don't expect anything, but... we're close, we're closer than friends, but.. I don't know.

Yeah I know how you feel. Shit is really hard.

7. Ive had this, but Im a guy, and i think that calls forth that (me myself atleast) can let things go pretty easily.
    Its like this for me; i attach to someone 100% and when it all dies out, I go down 100%.
    Dont let 10% stick with someone who is TOTALLY NOT WORTH SHIT anymore.
    seriously, you know u can do better, and u know u dont deserve this suffering from soem guy like that.

Turn knowledge once u have it, into Action.
    thats all the advice i can give u girl.. hope u get well soon ;)

:wave::smoking: