Birthday soon, need some help.

Discussion in 'General' started by BONGZILLA420, Apr 28, 2007.

1. My birthday isn't too far away and I have no idea what I should get. People in my family and my parents are asking but I don't know what I should get. Any suggestions.

2. Get something frivolous like a Wii since I never do. My birthday gifts are usually either things my parents know I need (such as illustrious new tires, shocks or windshield wipers) or things that I know I need (such as the $500+ tuition for a summer distance ed course or a certification course.

Its a boring climb to the top :(

3. weed!!!!!!! or money for weed!!!

4. Get something you would never buy for yourself. Thats the whole point of gifts. Most of the nice things I have were gifts because I feel to guilty to spend my money on expensive stuff.

5. Get a hooker and some booze, beacuse let's face the facts, isn't that all there is to life?

6. Amen, 20$ in Reno, NV will get you both.

7. sounds like some cheap hoe's in reno..

and to who ever said a Wii is frivelous...Im not disagreeing, but i will say

I bought a Wii expecting to be disapointed, i was extremely stoned when i bought it and was thinking "this is not a good idea" but i did it anyways...And to this day 4 months later, i have not see another Wii on the shelf forsale. I own xbox360, my bro has ps3, and i think my Wii has gotten used plenty more than the other two combined.

Idea's for gifts?? south park dvd's my man, very entertaining