Birthday Sex

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by FireFly, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Having lost my virginity at age 14, im no stranger to birthday sex... but my current girlfriend has never experienced it... until about 2.5 hours ago. Haha

So we'd been texting throughout the night while she was out with the girls, about her coming over afterwards. It was obvious that we were going to have sex tonight but being me I had to make it more intricate and awesome. So I bring up birthday sex... and what better age to turn than 18 to have your first bday sex?? She also brings up that she wants to do it to the song "Birthday Sex" (rap song... whatever). But I also wanted to have sex before she turned 'legal', so what do I come up with?

I devised a master plan to get things going about 10 minutes before midnight, and once midnight rolled around I'd stop mid thrust.. lean down.. and whisper happy birthday, then turn on the song and continue rocking the boat.

Suprisingly.. my plan went flawless and we had some of the best sex ever. She'll never forget her 18th birthday... she said so herself. =]

2. put it in her butt and yell HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY!!!!

and then turn the song on loud as fuck to drown out any objections

3. haha yes, this is much betterrrrrr

4. ^^^^ how distasteful and disrespectful to women... are you rly that immature or just act it online?

5. Haha, birthday sex sucks. You should try and get some b-day head, and go for some deep throat. Appereantly theres somekind of trick you can do to make cum come out of her nose, lol.

6. #7 thespecialscent, Dec 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2009
    [quote name=',DRoidR"KB602']^^^^ how distasteful and disrespectful to women... are you rly that immature or just act it online?[/quote]

shut the fuck up

Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR

7. [quote name=',DRoidR"KB602']^^^^ how distasteful and disrespectful to women... are you rly that immature or just act it online?[/quote]
    If your serious, go die.

OP FTW!

8. Lmfao.. if I had done anal before.. than I would have given this a strong possibility. Except its a rap song... and if I would have turned it up my ears would have started to bleed.. right along with her sphincter.. making it a lose/lose situation.

9. [quote name=',DRoidR"KB602']^^^^ how distasteful and disrespectful to women... are you rly that immature or just act it online?[/quote]

???? Youve never put it in her pooper despite objections?

How distasteful and disrespectful to men.... You are a shame for every man on the planet, please chop of your dick and become pregnant.

/sarcasm