Birthday present to myself

Discussion in 'General' started by Blazin_Buddah, Jul 6, 2005.

1. I've smoked regularly for about 3 years now and I've never taken a self induced break, so today's my birthday and my present to myself is getting rid of my THC tolerance so when I toke up I can get as high as possible, wish me luck cause I'll probably need it.

2. wait your quiting so you can get really high on your birthday? or are you quiting on your birthdsay and getting it out of your system?

3. im pretty sure that today is his birthday, and that he will stop now so that his tolerance goes down. good luck, and happy birthday

4. Correct. And thank you. And what I really meant was... after the 2 birthday bowls I just smoked :D.. THEN I'm gonna put smoking on pause.

5. haha, nice

6. lol, sweet man... Happy b-day btw...

I probably woulda waited before my b-day so I could get completely fucked on my bday...

Actually... That's not such a bad idea... I think I'm gonna take a break for 2 weeks before my b-day, so I can get completely BLITZED come August :D

7. Happy birthday :)

My birthday is next week. I wonder if I could keep from smoking for that long?

8. Happy birthday:hello: ! Ill smoke a bowl in your honour after my 4 day break, which ends tommorow YAY!!

BTW Thats the coolest present ever. Your saving money, and making it easier to get blitzed win-win!

9. happy bday man.

10. lol goodluck i was supposed to stop smokin on monday but im bout to blaze another bowl

11. lol shiz I haven't blazed up for 2 months now.
    (possible ua-drug test/looking for a job)

Its easy for me to stop smoking chronic. And just a couple of weeks ago I hit the blunt, just ONCE very lightly-not enough for it to show up in a drug test, and then let my two friends kill it. Man I got soooo ripped off that one small hit. It was awesome--I hope to be clean for a long time, and then just toke up hella--and it will feel almost like the first time I smoked pot :)