Birthday Girl hits 4weeks... THC Bomb Superstrain.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Kaos6669a, Jun 22, 2007.

1. Has been good for the last 4 weeks (This is a few shots of the plant today)
    This is 4 weeks from being seed.
    200Watt Envirolite in a 3.2ltr Pot.
    Grow room is 3x3x6
    Just started on the nutes following Ganja Guerrilla's advise on the Miracle Grow 24-8-16
    Looks better than yesterday.

The Yellow leaf this i was told was nutrient related and the fact that for 4 weeks she aint had any lol.
    The leaf issue is picking up a little but any ideas welcome.
    Water = Volvic
    Lights = 18hrs (6hr Night period)
    Plant Size = 6.5Inch High x 11.5Inch Wide

Anyway - enough of me yapping on...

Comments anyone?

Attached Files:

2. Hey man nice start. I'm a few weeks ahead of you and your plant looks a lot like one or two of my 5 all wider then it is high. You must be keeping the light good and close like me. Same exact nutes I'm using too. :metal: From other growth in the same amount of time I've seen people getting I deff think there are better nute options out there but for my first grow this will do.

I also have one or two lower leafs that have spotted a bit after 4 weeks or so. I was worried it was possible nute burn but when I take into consideration 1) the leaves aren't curling (a trait I think associated with nute burn) and 2) the fact that YOU sure as hell haven't used too much nutes I think it's just gotta be lack of light to the lower half of the plant. Or maybe PH is off. :confused_2: Do you have a good PH tester? I have a shit one I think, it never reads much different when it's stuck in the dirt or not.
    It's all good though, I guess we can't expect 100% of the leaves to be perfect right?

That's funny you're using bottled water. I started to but then I realized how much I was going to go through it being so dry and warm in my room, oh and me having so many plants.:D

So not to jinx ya but how do you know its a birthday girl not a boy? Did you get a clone from someone? Do you know its strain?

Oh and how big is that pot? Looks to be about 8" or so,.. if so from what I've read you're gonna want to transplant asap!

Feel free to check out my grow, link below.

3. Well your near enough right, the pot is 9inch wide 3.2ltr
    The stain is "THC Bomb"

Theres a time lapse of the whole plant growing if you check out the link below - it looks awesome and the plant i'm talking about was grown in a 5 litre pot (Bit bigger than mine) was going to let the route system grow as much as possible and transplant in another couple of weeks or so - is this a bad idea?

Sex wise, it could be either but i'm optimistic it will be female lol
    It smells fantastic when you open the door and get hit by a blast of sweet bud smell.

The leaves arn't curling as you also said

I get around using loads of water by keeping the humidity mid to high by keeping a bowl of water in the bottom to evaporate, this way she (optimism again) only needs watering a small ammount twice a week about once every 4 days or so.

Weve had quite allot of rain over the last couple of days and i've been collecting that, got 2 ltrs of fresh rain water bottled and added 1.5x Teaspoons to the bottle for nutes (And thats 1.5x of the tiny spoon it comes with = .25ml, on the pack it says use 2x .25 spoonfulls per 2 ltr and another member said use 1/2 strength.

Its my first grow and not expecting fantastic results but anything over a couple of ounce will be fine by me.

Anyway, waffling as usual... Check out the link bellow - If you havnt seen it, its surreal.

http://www.yourdailymedia.com/media/1178838790/Marijuana_Plant_Time_lapse

4. its only a bad idea if you plan to use the evirollite to flower.remember 200 watts or not it is still a floro and has a verry limited penetration depth.other than that looking great!!!

5. I have another enviro same wattage :( but in the red spectrum for flowering
    They produce 12000 lumens each, i'm using the blue for veg, red for flower...

I read good reviews about them both.

I have a 400watt HPS but am missing a few things, if all went well with the enviro, i was going to sort out the 400hps for the next grow.

I cant see the floro's being that bad as the light inside is very very strong and the Floro's only have about 5cm between the buld and the plant, they run near enough warm but not that hot you cant touch it.

Thanks for the positive comments tho...

6. well I would sugest fixing the hps.But if money is tight then proper training and two of those large cfl's should still give satisfactory results.:)

7. Just posted another thead with the question about yield from Red Spec Floro's...

Am quite anxious to find out the results.
    I havent seen any other thread like that so ... :rolleyes:

I need an ignitor and Ballistics something or other to get the HPS working and i'm off on my jollys this thursday so cash is a bit tight (Next year hopefully - Were moving house aswell which doesnt help :( )

I'll keep up the posts and the good work lol

Did you check out the time lapse???

8. damn looks even better than i would have thought.i had missed the time lapes.amazing results for a single cfl!!

9. ya that is amazing results, especially for the size pot its in. Makes me wonder what they were feeding it cuz id change firt right now if i knew! Well maybe, not sure how long that lapse took either :rolleyes:

10. That vid was off at least another two vids from Spiked Humour a couple of months ago...

There was a big forum about it (Not here) the plant is an Indica/Sativa Cross called THC Bomb, i dont know what the two individual strains were but it looks good.
    The seeds were off a "NL" site and it looks to be the same development as the video.
    The plant in the Vid was potted in a 5ltr pot of some sort under 24hr lighting in a 3x3 Space.
    Unfortunately i dont know the Duration but from my plant dev i recon 2-3 Months
    Heres a crappy photo of mine at 32 days (Today) The D80 needs charging so i relly on webcam footage :(

Attached Files:

11. Still looks pretty good even with the web cam shot, nice close nodes. Who knows what fert or light schedule they were using in on that monster. It obviously wasn't 24/7 light all the time or it would have never flowered like it did. Well,.. less it was auto flowering? hmmm,.. that's a good question, does an auto flower plant flower under 24/7 light? :confused_2:
    Still though, the frames taken for that vid could have easily been over 8 hours apart and we would never see dark. From all I've read 24/7 isn't nearly as good as 18/6. Plants do all there main growing in the dark. Something about that's when they do whatever with the sugars they got from the light :smoke:

12. OH! I thought the one in the time laps was yours!!No matter thats a very healthy plant! When you flower it, use both your invirolights.Youl be glad you did.She looks great bro.!

13. if you have to use the enviros for flowering, use both.

14. Cant use both mate - Check out my other thead it has a photo of my lamp - its not a little thing

Dont have another E40 Lamp Holder for the bulb :(

15. oh, envirolites don't have a built in ballast inside the bulb fixture? sorry, i thought they did.

16. looks good i just planted mine today i got off to a reli late start i will post sum pics once they sprout