Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bin Laden weed?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by VikingSmoke90, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm from Chicago and Bin Laden weed did exist here for a while although I am not sure why it was called that or how it was grown for that matter. I did smoke it n it was a very potent high but definately not the best out there but fairly good I guess for something that emerged from Chicago haha but yeah just sayin...

2. in ohio and kentucky heroin is pretty hard to get but super fucking cheap

3. fa real! its a dub for a gram down here in miami,wtf ppl talking bout like $90????:confused:

4. But there are often times many different genes that go into influencing one trait, that goes for all living things.

5. son yo can get it for 650 an O uptown nyc... not sayin its the best shit but yeah like all yall *****s know location location location...

i seen people in front of my own eyes buy grams for 110 in north carolina...

in NY thats unheard of but thats why theres this thing called drug trafficking... im not sure if anyones heard of it but it means you buy low somewhere and sell high somewhere else... pretty much the basic principal of business...

and im done

6. word up g.

7. To me , all these names are just marketing ploys by your dealers. I swear I've bought Bin Laden Weed about 10 times, and everytime it was completely different. Same goes with blueberry, trainwreck, and other shit like that. To me it's either Prime or it's bunk. Has anyone seen The Wire? I guess of course you have. Just look how those corner boys sold the same shit day in day out, the only reason they get away with it is because they constantly change the name

8. they're fucking popular musicians. why the fuck wouldn't they lie about it. rap stars brag about bitches bling cars and cash. why the fuck wouldn't they lie about this.

9. It's definitely not a real strain, I do like the song though, it's pretty funny.

10. Thats a good song. But i never thought they were talking about real weed.:rolleyes:

11. hahahahaahhaa wtf????? mules and camels thru mtns and deserts then straight to you, that is some hilarious shit.

12. its afghan kush these *****s in da chi call it bin ladin cuz of da afghani part

13. bin laden weed is when you take a lil bit of the GREATEST bud you can find, some mids, and that downtown bobby brown grind it and mix it.

always an interesting flavor, always gets me blown.

usually do it when 3 friends all have different buds to toss on the same bleeze.

not complicated at all, lol

14. Bin Laden isn't from Afghanistan, He's from Saudi Arabia. And he either moved to Afghanistan or got kicked out of Saudi, I dont remember.

Anyway I bet this weed is strong enough to blow up buildings or kill people. something crazy like that

15. yea because rappers never embellish any of the lyrics they record

thats like say'n 50 cents a real gangsta

16. :poke:

it is a BLEND.

not a strain.

17. I know it's been said before, but I'm gunna quote this shit because its right.

It is not a fuckin hybrid or some shit, if you listen to the song they just grind 3 types of weed and roll a blunt with it, how complicated is that.

18. no...

its hash...

which is a huge export in the middle east.

19. everybody here. prices are different every were you go. no matter what is. if you go to cali dank headies is 250 o you go to the Chicago its 450 500. and it also depends on how much you get. the more you buy the cheaper it gets which can also tells how much it will be.and you all can be talking about different quality's of coke not all coke is the same, not all is 100 pure so stop, i hate when ppl on this site talk about prices like its only one type of weed or ect and we all live in same area. and im from the chi aint no bin laden weed you can search strains on google and many other sites and if its real you will see many pics like trainwreck og kush master kush but no bin laden pics but nice song.

20. #20 Maxy, Jan 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2010
    Lol... So many people in this thread are talking out of their ass.

Mane check this shit out we was up in Chicago right
    With my ***** big hemp, you know what I'm saying?
    The ***** pass me a blunt
    Like smoke this shit ***** this some Bin Laden weed
    Y'all don't know nothing 'bout this shit down south
    What the fuck is Bin Laden weed it's three different
    Kinds of weed all grown together
    that shit some straight killer
    Them Chicago *****s named that shit Bin Laden mane some straight fire.

Although I've heard it's just slang in Chicago for really fire stuff. Don't quote me on that as I do not live there. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.