Bin laden wanted to rename Al Qaida

Discussion in 'Politics' started by garrison68, Jun 24, 2011.

1. #1 garrison68, Jun 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2011
    Looks like Osama was frustrated, since so many of his trusted comrades were killed off :), and was also trying to repair the tarnished image of what was left of al Qaida by changing it's name.

2. AlCIAda is retarded man.

3. Do they even call themselves "Al-Qaida"? I thought that was a term that we mostly used.

4. Oh yeah, this looks like proof :rolleyes:

About as much proof as shooting him in the head while unarmed, oh wait, was he armed? Pretty sure he held one of his thirteen wives in front to protect himself, wait that didn't happen either. The proof was in the DNA samples, hard to fake those, right? Maybe he body would be good proof, oh wait, they buried him at sea because America has such a great track record of giving religious respect to 'terrorists'.

Seriously Garrison, how do you buy this stuff? It's just Government propaganda that's supposed to show people that they did a fantastic job against 'Al-Qaida' and that the money they squandered to private interests actually did something useful.

I mean, have you even watched the Osama Bin Laden tapes? If he's such a religious fanatic, why does he dye his beard in one of them? It's against Islam law to do so. How about when a different man was put into a video to admit the attacks on 9/11? Don't give me that 'it was him' because facial recognition can easily identify that it WASN'T him.

How about them dropping the charges after he died? I know that's what you tend to do in cases where the defendant dies. But in cases regarding corporal punishment, the executioner doesn't kill the person before they are charged and then they just drop the case because he was killed, right?

How about these new(ish) videos of him watching TV of... himself. You honestly want to tell me that you think that was him? It has an overwhelming amount of dislikes on youtube, you know why? Because people don't actually think it was him or/and think it wasn't justifiable to kill him.

I'd love a reply, because you're inclined to ignore posts that make so much sense.

5. Yes. It means "the base" in Arabic.

6. Maybe he got tired of being associated with the CIA?

7. We were attacked by a lunatic fringe of Muslim extremists, not by our government. Try coming to NYC and telling people that bin laden was innocent until proven guilty, lol.

8. That is just a FANTASTIC arguement. Did you think of that all by yourself? I honestly can't believe people take you seriously if you think you made some kind of point in that statement.

9. I live in New York City where the attacks actually happened. I was about 1/4 mile from the attacks on 9/11, and live about eight miles away. I think that I'm in touch a LITTLE bit more with the pulse of what people here think than you are, lol. :rolleyes:

10. dude, seriously?

did you even read the article? naw you were too busy getting your strawman ready to bust.

How about addressing that the article feels for all the innocent people in the middle east, he also thinks our gov't does a terrible job of isolating and targeting terrorists.

Instead, the writer seemingly recognizes the atrocities our gov't commits in the name of protecting freedom (irony). Instead of giving the peacful people of the middle east a chance or REAL help, the gov't gives nothing but reason for middle-eastern people (and others around the world) to hate this country.

Terrorists are groups of individuals, not entire countries or religions.

And, no smartasses they don't hate us for our freedoms, they hate us because our gov't drops bombs on innocent people.

11. I didn't realise being closer to a global event made you more knowledgable about it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27f0IimLQpU]YouTube - ‪Americans are NOT stupid - Part 2‬‏[/ame]

These guys seem to know what's going on... because they're SO close to where the attacks happened.

How about you address my arguement instead of insisting you know more and leaving it at that?

12. garrison is just a stubborn old man, he's always been that way. :)

13. #14 Norma Stits, Jun 26, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2011
    how close to NYC to you have to be in order to be in touch?

like are they in touch in harlem or the bronx?

or just downtown manhattan?

edit: what if someone in Wisconsin had a family member of friend killed in the towers.. would they be as in touch as you?

14. HA! That video was hilarious! :D:D

15. " i live in a city where terrorists flew a plane through a building, this makes me an expert on the matter!"

16. yeah man.. they attacked NY not America. if you don't live in NYC then you just don't get it.

i think NYC should foot the bill for the war on terror.

17. #18 garrison68, Jun 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2011

Wow, you guys are spinning like a top when it comes to these terrorist topics!

The guy that I was responding to, Cruizer, lives in Australia (post below). He seems to think that my assertion that Muslim terrorists were responsible for 9/11 is a very unusual opinion ("FANTASTIC", "Did you think of that all by yourself?"). THAT was what I was responding to - you took the meaning of my words out of context.

Since you responded to this exchange, do YOU folks agree with him that my belief that the terrorists from the Middle East did it is "FANTASTIC" and hard to take seriously? Or do you think that a treasonous government did it? It's only fair that I ask you this, because that's what the subject of my posts was, and the fact that the majority of people in New York do not agree with those theories.

18. i think garrison is fantastic.

19. wasn't there a poll that said something like 50% of NYC residents wanted the 9/11 investigation reopened.. or something?