Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Billings, Montana

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dew6lass, Jan 19, 2014.

1. #1 Dew6lass, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2014
    I'm new to billings and looking for a good herb connection.  Any suggestions as to where I should try to make that connection?  I've been here a little over a week and I've barely been able to smoke.

2. Damn I'm Cold

3. Is that an anagram I don't recognize or are you saying you don't know how to help?

4. So no one in the city is trying to help out a friend in need?  What a lame Forum.

5. I feel your pain. I've been there. Your really not gonna have to much luck here online or anywhere finding a connect thanks to the feds people are iffy. I always try to help a fellow stoner out in need of a connect. I know how that shit feels. But damn Montana? I can't help you thereSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Lol dude you've been there a little over a week? Grow a pair and live life. It'll come.

7. Anyone in billings looking for and/or know of more connects

8. Due to the rules of this forum, nobody is allowed to give "connects" to others. Just think like a stoner and you'll find some. Stoners are attracted to other stoners, it's just the way God made it man

9. I'm from billings! If I were still there I'd help you.. But I'm not.. So sorry bro. But it's a chill place and I'm sure you'll find a connect soon