Bill would require Donald Tump to undergo....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Buzzer777, Aug 20, 2017.

1. That's where they would find his head.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. 200.gif

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. I agree, they absolutely should.
    I think Republicans are as big a waste as your precious democrats.
    But that doesn't change what this particular woman is doing.

4. Panetta and Clapper are political figures.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Condoning the murder of thousands of innocents, and spying on citizens and allies requires some sort of mental instability, no?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I guess you found it necessary to take a swipe at me. It was just a matter of time and not unexpected.
    I agree that it doesn't change what this particular woman is doing but your statement implied that anyone who introduced a bill that they know won't pass needs a mental evaluation. I was just pointing out that both sides do it, and used the 50 attempts by republicans to repeal the ACA as an example. How much of your tax dollars paid for that?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I think killing people with no remorse is a sign of a mental health defect

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Who's to say that they all don't need a mental health evaluation?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. If you are so appalled at the conduct of our leaders and our government - why do you live here? I'm sure you can find another country that would be more to your liking.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. I love the place that I live
    But I hate the people in charge

11. I don't condone politicians wasting time and money on nonsense no matter what team they play for.
    Donno why you keep mentioning Republicans to me.
    I've probably voted for more dems than Republicans, and definitely identify with a classic democrat more than republican.
    Back when democrats wanted strong borders and lower taxes and all that other nazi stuff.

So no its not OK when Republicans do it, and just because they are idiots doesn't mean that this woman should be one too.

12. I'd rather just voice my opinion and vote..
    But thanks for your advice.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. you realize that when mental health officials get licensed they sign an agreement not to evaluate anyone without directly speaking to them right? Its impossible to get a legitimate diagnosis without actually speaking to the person. So all these whackjobs on tv spouting off about mental illness are fucking phonies and they are lying.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Maybe they should focus on their own people 1st
    upload_2017-8-20_13-33-40.png
    What a NutJob

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. And what if a court or the house ordered it? I realize this is uncharted territory and Pence would be needed to invoke the 25th amendment..but I bet he is a power hungry bastard too...

16. because all their nasty little shit they were up to is about to be exposed. thats why.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-...memos-detail-extent-of-improper-obama-era-nsa

For instance, the government admitted improperly searching the NSA’s foreign intercept data on multiple occasions, including one instance in which an analyst ran the same search query about an American “every work day” for a period between 2013 and 2014.

There also were several instances in which Americans’ unmasked names were improperly shared inside the intelligence community without being redacted, a violation of the so-called minimization procedures that Obama loosened in 2011 that are supposed to protect Americans' identity from disclosure when they are intercepted without a warrant. Numerous times improperly unmasked information about Americans had to be recalled and purged after the fact, the memos stated.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. its not gonna happen, it can't happen. And the fact that you would want it to is scary. And it should be. To directly undermine a freely elected official is called a coup. Your just trying to put a pretty bow on it.

18. #39 MickFoster, Aug 20, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
    It's a deep state conspiracy started by the fake news to undermine Trump's presidency and everyone is in on it but Trump and the 35%. I guess for some people mental illness is difficult to recognize. Ask the 900 people at Jonestown - oh that's right you can't - they're dead. Maybe the Nazi's then - Hitler was a pretty sane guy.

• Like Like x 1
  19. #40 MickFoster, Aug 20, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
    It's a deep state conspiracy and Panetta and Clapper are the ringleaders. :eek2:

• Funny Funny x 1