Bill would require Donald Tump to undergo....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Buzzer777, Aug 20, 2017.

• Funny Funny x 1
  1. He would probably veto it, no?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Yes he would, but unfortunately at the present, an over-ride would be impossible..

3. What's there to evaluate? Egomaniacal, impulsive, insecure, incomepetent. He's your average public official.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. I don't need a bill to determine his mental health nor do I need to be a psychologist to know he's a very disturbed individual with serious personality disorders.

5. Don't worry, we have a special council that will prove that he colluded with russia.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. No, but a bill would bee needed to make it a condition of his removal..Remember when Nixon was about to be tried? It was Alexander Haig (another jerk) that saved us after the Tricky one elevated the threat level to distract attention!

7. Recount didn't work
    Threaten the electors didn't work
    Blame Russia didn't work
    Race card didn't work
    Mental health.. That may work.

Or just show up and vote him out... Maybe?

Donno how old or young you folks are, but there are going to be presidents that you don't agree with.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  8. He would never accept average. He is the best, tremendous, really. You know. You know.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Everyone knows he's a nut case, but nothing will happen until the cowards in the House grow a set of balls and put our Country over party. They've sold their souls to keep their jobs.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. The chick who started the bill admits that there's no chance for it to ever pass.

Why bother proposing legislation that you know will never go anywhere, and waste time and money?
    Someone should check her mental health too..

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Please cite some policies he has implemented that would justify such a bill?

12. I first voted in 1972 and every four years since then. I have voted for both Republicans and Democrats and you are correct - there will always be presidents that I don't agree with. But even though I didn't agree with some of them, I never thought that any of them were unstable, unfit or dangerous. Anybody that doesn't see that is either blind or a mindless drone.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. #14 AugustWest, Aug 20, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
    Since 72 we've had presidents drop bombs like they were playing a video game. We've invaded countries and ousted democratically elected leaders..
    I'd call that behavior disturbing and dangerous as well.. Yet we somehow survived.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. #15 MickFoster, Aug 20, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
    Legislation that will not pass is always introduced by both parties - mostly to start a talking point. How many times did republicans introduce a bill to repeal the ACA, knowing that Obama would veto it? 50 times they introduced legislation to either repeal or partially gut it. They did it for show to keep their constituents happy. 7 years later they didn't even have a plan. Maybe they're the ones that should have their mental health checked according to your analogy.

15. I agree with you to a point, but I never felt that any of them were mentally unstable.

16. Nixon??

17. Yea Nixon - Lol. Back then the inner workings of the WH wasn't known to the public. Nobody knew how personally unstable Nixon was until many years later. Say what you want about Dick but at least he was capable of being Presidential - unlike bozo. Trump advertises his mental instability everyday via Twitter and his big mouth.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. What ever the disease is going around in the WH..it must be contagious ..I used to think she was great but since joining "the team", she has had her brain pithed ..like we did in biology class..LMAO

Top aides to Nikki Haley resign

19. I'd like to tack on a rider that also includes a weekly colonoscopy

• Funny Funny x 1