Bill Still on the Fed's Secret Loans

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Lay Low, Sep 5, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULEfalVnMJI&feature=channel_video_title]SR 24 The Fed's Secret Loans - YouTube[/ame]

I don't know how many of you follow Bill Still, but everyone should be subb'ed to his YouTube channel.

I don't necessarily agree with his Monetarist/Friedman stance on economics, but what he is doing to spread the truth about the Fed and money creation is an invaluable service to all of us.

He is the creator of "Money Masters" if any of you remember that. That, if any of you haven't watched it, is a masterpiece of economic history and the war between the people vs the international banking elite.

2. Well it seems people here don't know who Bill Still is. This guy is a legend to me in monetary reform circles. So since there's no love for him. Here's a really good interview that lays out what he's been preaching for many years.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpSHzJROhfQ&feature=channel_video_title]These Days: Bill Still - 8 July 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

3. Even shorter summation because I know attention spans are limited...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrV84FZ_4G4&feature=channel_video_title]Bill Still's Speech at Bromsgrove 2010 - YouTube[/ame]

4. Fantastic posting! I'm subb'ing immediately. I didn't know that the Fed was finally audited. Great news this is in the public now. Down with the Fed!

5. Right on!

I can't believe there's not more people posting in this thread. Bill Still is one of the very very few activists out there who are informing the public about the Fed and monetary reform. Everyone should be sub'ed to him if they have any interest in these subjects, and everyone really needs to know about these things because they impact us to such a huge degree in our daily lives.

I also believe that if you don't know economics, you can't know politics, period. Monetary and fiscal policy play such a huge role in all other policies that you simply can't have a good understanding of the whole without those parts.

6. I feel like I'm reading my own thoughts. I study these subjects literally every single day for hours and hours on end, almost to the point of obsession, and everyone else just doesn't seem to care. It's very frustrating at times understanding the gravity of the situation whilst the majority of the population is so fixated on things of irrelevance. :(

7. Haha. Me too!

I first got interested 3 years ago during the housing bubble. I read Economics in One Lesson by Henry Hazlitt 3 years ago and my eyes were opened. I've been doing much more research in the last few months because I got so excited when Ron Paul announced his candidacy. I see it as a mission in my life now to learn as much as possible so that when I talk about it with others I can convey to them anything they want to know. As you know, this election is one of the most important in our history. Our fate as a nation is in the balance and I feel a duty to help in every way I can to tip that balance in the favor of the people.

It's quite frustrating though, I agree, to see the disinterest in people when you try to tell them about what's happening in the world. I draw so much inspiration from Ron Paul. He has been fighting this fight for a very long time, and he handles himself today with the same dignity and respectfulness that he always has. If he can do it for so long, his wisdom falling on deaf ears mostly, then I have to be able to do it also for these short months before the election.

8. You are so right. I feel it as my duty as a citizen to know about these things and I came to the conclusion a few years ago myself, that the Fed is unequivocally a cancer to this once great nation. It's the cancer of the nation. We've been completely hijacked by banksters for a century now and just when this country is about to get flushed down the toilet in comes Ron Paul. I've never had more respect for someone and the establishment is running scared of him. I really don't know how he has had the determination for the past 30 years to keep spreading his message of liberty but thank God he has because people are finally starting to wake up and get it. From people like him to people like yourself that's what gives me determination. To see and speak with people who still care about freedom and still care about what this country was founded on. The true patriots of our time.

"No army can stop an idea whose time has come"

-Victor Hugo

By God, it's time for the idea of liberty and freedom to return to this nation. If I could sum it up in a few words it is think freedom, live freedom, and we shall be free.