BILDERBERG 2012..The Endgame

Discussion in 'Politics' started by lightupbong, Jun 1, 2012.

1. #1 lightupbong, Jun 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2012
    As some of you may know, the annual Bilderberg meeting is taking place over the next 3 days in the westfields Marriot in Chantilly, VA.

Roughly 120 of the most powerful, rich, influential people in the world (politicians,lobbyists,bankers,media whores ect) are meeting behind closed doors, for 3 days...

This has been happening since the early 50's. These people are behind the corruption in our country. Barrack Obama is a notable attendee...as are the Clintons,. Rumsfeld, Rick Perry, Romney, Steven Harper and many others..the global political system is under control by these thugs. They control the media as well, any major publication or broadcast is "OK'd" by these guys.

These people create our opinions through the media, they are the infamous, "System".."The Man". Whatever you want to call it. They are pulling strings and steering the way our political system and many other countries' systems work, the directions they take. All of the U.S. wars are criminal and enforced by these mafia banksters...

Their goal? To create a New World Order, one government ruling all people. Tracking all of us, spying on us, placing us in prison camps and re-engineering us as slaves, loyal only to the New World Order...the generations after us, will be born into the tyranny, and it will seem normal to them. Living as a slave will be taught to them as "freedom", and they will never enjoy the freedom that is given to us by nature...

This years is expected to be the BIGGEST coverage of these guys and their secretive meeting. Even the press and mainstream media, after 50 years of IGNORING the meeting, has begun to cover it, simply because they cannot deny anymore...

Skeptics, I ask you to consider what I've said. Could it be true? Consider the passing of martial NDAA law, waging of unconstitutional wars, spying on all U.S. citizens, construction of FEMA prison camps, revocation of basic rights (speech, protest, guns) in some form or another over the past 10-15 years...

It's not only POSSIBLE that this all is linked to the creation of a New World Order, but quickly becoming the consensus.

Wake up.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plo-1rLZ3Jo]Ron Paul talks about the Bilderberg Group - YouTube[/ame]
    [​IMG]

2. "The Endgame" lol

Fear mongering much?

3. Lol man those dudes have quite the following behind em.

Like a whole four people

4. They're rushing for a reason pal...

5. #5 morefreedom, Jun 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2012
    Global civilization is much more likely to slowly die off in the next 100 years or so from peak oil than be enslaved by some "new world order".

If things get so apocalypticly bad like how it would be in the "new world order" then I doubt money would hold value and thus society would be plunged into chaos. No one would rule.

6. Kudos for not mentioning alex jones. What an uncaring fear mongering tool that guy is.

7. So, why doesn't someone go there and take a number of them out in some way?
    I'm sure it would cripple the PTB in a major way if something were to happen. Fly a small Cessna into the side of the hotel right when a large number of them are meeting, or a small van with some explosives parked in the right spot. This is just a hotel after all, a very public place, and therefore, easily accessible by the public. It's not like they're hiding out in the WH...;)

Of course I'm not saying someone from here would do something crazy like that. I'm just kinda wondering why no one else tries it. It's a freaking hotel, for crying out loud, how exposed does that leave these people?:eek:

8. I like Alex. But I agree, his headlines/language can be a bit over the top. I suppose I would be the same though, he's basically seen as a nutjob trying to convince people for their own good.

It's like, "CHRIST....AHHH! HOW DO I GET THESE PEOPLE TO FUCKING BELIEVE THE CRAZY IMPORTANT SHIT I KNOW ABOUT?!"

9. Well if its been happening for 60 years, why has European nations and America been declining while the east has been rising?

Small nations I feel have more of a say today, we use to plan coups almost anytime a country ssaid "na" to us

10. Maybe the meeting is on how to keep world power in the west's hand,

Because some countries hate us, I find It hard to believe that the whole world is on thhis enslavement

11. See here's where I disagree. I used to be a fan. I wrote him years ago to ask him his thoughts on marijuana. Then I found an old video where he's openly against it. Later, when it became cool to be openly for marijuana, he made a video saying he supported it. I lost all respect for him after that. The dude is beyond a fanatic.

For every time he's right once, he's wrong a whole lot more. If he was non profit that would be one thing and some of his videos are, but this dude got fucking insanely rich off of the propaganda he spews and his extremism pushes more people away than it helps. It would be for people's own good if he wasn't profiting so much off his own propaganda and to me, that makes him no different than any other news anchor who profits off of propaganda.

And speaking of propaganda, theres a new bill in the senate this week that legalizes the use of propaganda against american citizens....in case you were unaware. Take care.

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cSPXcT9tp4&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Bilderberg 2012 Power Elites Plot in Secrecy - YouTube[/ame]

Cool quick story on it!:hello:

13. I don't believe all that bull shit, but I guarantee you that they are discussing how to start a World War 3 with Syria, Libya, and Iran.

14. #14 ManoftheClouds, Jun 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2012
    That's a nice little clip of Ron Paul on the Bilderberg Group. I think he's pretty spot on except for their use of financial power to enforce sociopolitical agendas as well as controlling natural resources. The Americans whom attend the Bilderberg Group are in violation of the Logan's Act, which prohibits any American from taking part in a foreign relations without being an elected official and the dialogue being within public record. This is in strict violation of Democracy and endows those who've acquired wealth/entitlement in society with absolute power over the public. I'm not naive though. I don't believe Bilderberg controls EVERYTHING, but they're definately an exposed example of what the private sector is doing all over the world with secret meetings and dealings that affect governments, economies, militaries, and so forth.