Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Biking with weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mrmuffinman, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Ok, i know most of you will tell me to not worry about it and just do it but i am paranoid about it still. My car broke and i am forced to bike right now. Is it generally safe to bike around with weed and a pipe on you? The only real way to carry it would be in a backpack . Again this is where my paranoia comes in. I always think "what if a cop stops me to check my bag". I know they would have no reason to do so but its always in my mind. Any tips?

2. no the only real way to carry it would be in your sock/shoe

3. I think the bowl on the pipe would make a pretty huge bulge in my sock

4. Man your fine, I had a qp once in halves with no back pack and just a winter fleece shit was fucked, i was riding my bike around town with huge bumps in my fleece and shit, Cops drove by didnt pay attention to me, If someone stops you and asks to search you if you are in america just laugh at them but the chances someone stops are slim to none

5. wear some baggy pants

6. The cops need a warrant to search you unless you've done something illegal in front of them. Otherwise don't consent to a search. If they say they are detaining you then they have the right to search your shit.

Don't consent to a search.

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

7. Add a lockbox to the bike.... simple.

8. Unless you are being stupid and acting like an idiot, a cop won't stop to search you. Don't smoke while riding either.

Well at least in Canada, except we can smoke and ride

9. I dont have a car, bike is all I have . . . . no big deal let the paranoia go OP

10. As long as you're not doing stupid shit on your bike you are fine. Don't "Jay-bike" across the street :p. Get off and walk your bike across. Don't bike like you're drunk. Always wear a helmet, even if it isn't cool, okay? I think you'll be fine.

The law works in funny ways. Cops Are Ass-holes especially the biker cops. All they have to say is "I smell weed" and there goes your right to being searched.

11. just remove the seatpost and put the bud in there

12. nobody thinks shit when they see somebody ride by on a bike, especially with a backpack since bikings probably a huge reason backpacks exist. what do you think when you see bicyclists go by with backpacks on?

13. lmao how often do you see a officer with there lights on talking to a biker. some people are just too paranoid. I have been driving every day for 14 years of my life now and pulled over 3 times in a car and never been searched. never pulled over on a bike lmao the moral of the story is don't do suspecious shit and cops wont deal with you. I respect the law and don't give cops shit and never get messed with

14. learn your rights.

unless you are in a motor vehicle you dont even have to show the officer your id. and you never consent to searches whether you are carrying anything or not. never let police search your shit without a warrant.

"sorry officer, but i do not consent to searches."
    this sentence is the most important sentence in the english language.