Bikes or Skates

Discussion in 'General' started by justis14, Mar 27, 2011.

1. I just smoked a j when I went to check the waves and i was riding my beach cruiser i do this alot but today i was wonderin who likes skatin or biking more when baked i like biking more but i have friends who like skatin more i think it has to do with whether you like indica or sativa tell me which one you like better when baked also if you like indica or sativa

2. Biking all the way imo... But I guess u say that because I bike but don't skate :confused_2:

3. I like biking. Very relaxing

4. Both are extremely homosexual... except biking :D

5. I agree.

I think the bike is a tool for introspection, at least in some cases. There is nothing like biking around, stoned out of your mind, feeling the wind blowing on your face, listening to the undisturbed symphony of nature.

6. I'm on a bike right now.. It's just stationary...:cool:

7. How were the waves?

8. Wanna know the worst part about skating?

Going home and telling your parents your gay.

9. Its almost as bad as admitting you're underage.

10. Nah. Just a joke

11. I prefer biking. I wouldn't call it "relaxing" like mushie boy said but then again I don't go cruising on paved streets. I push myself hard on gravel, dirt, and mountain trails. :cool:

12. They were bad thanks for askin though and i meant skate boarding not like roller skating that stuffs gay im gonna change the title haha

13. I love biking. I can't even stand on a skateboard without falling over.

14. #15 ismokecannabis, Mar 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2011
    bikes all day

I'm a ryder

15. skateboarding

16. If there's an exceptionally long road with no lights or traffic I can roll a j whilst riding my bicycle.

Epic no hands skill.

17. sounds incredibly risky haha

18. Pretty much.

If I crash the bud goes everywhere. :eek: :cry:

I'm not really worried about my body, just tuck n roll. I've wrecked enough 2 wheel vehicles to know how to take a fall relatively safely.:smoke:

19. You don't understand. This man is incredibly crafty if you haven't noticed :D