Bike Riding

Discussion in 'General' started by PeacefulStoner, Sep 14, 2012.

1. #1 PeacefulStoner, Sep 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2012
    One of my favorite things to do is ride my bike when i'm high. The wind blowing in your face while your ripped makes it feel like your going 60+ mph. I have a mountain bike that i ride off road and through trails.. on roads, down hills.. Everywhere!

Now that fall is on its way i've been riding a couple miles everyday to take advantage of the weather. You guys would be surprised how enjoyable it is!

Anyone else enjoy bike riding high?

2. Biking is really awesome I wish I did it more. Once you get in the zone and are just cruising, it's a great time to think about shit

3. Hell yeah! And music is a must :smoke:

4. I miss it so much. Nothing like the thrill of a high speed balls to the wall dh run.

My old haunt

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vel8ecytsE]Sun Peaks Steam Shovel - YouTube[/ame]

5. hell yeah I've been riding my bike alot lately. Sucks cause i only have my bike that I bought in like 4th grade so I have to use this lame pink one that I found in my shed

But there's nothing like riding a bike faded :smoke:

6. Yeah I haven't done it in a while but I used to go on a bike ride every day after school and bring my bowl. I would stop at a scenic spot, fire up, and then ride around blazed taking it all in :D

Good stuff.

7. I ride almost every day. Addicted to it. But i do some serious mileage, as im training to compete eventually. So my formula is riding 3/4ths of my trip sober then i stop and find some epic nature spot and pull out the mflb and the last 1/4 is always epic i turn into lance armstrong on the way back hahaha

8. Mflb is a great idea for riding, I always bring joInts and they get squished :(

9. I do 15 miles about twice a week and around the town durring the other days.

10. I used to use this plastic tube to put my joints in. Just put it in something hard. But yea mflb rocks. I can just chief on a park bench next to a side walk watching all the traffic and people go by. Its pretty awesome how it opens up your options. You dont have to be like a crack head hiding in the bushes somewhere lol.

11. Yup, I love biking, especially high. Just cruising around feeling the warm air flowing by and taking in the scenery is pretty much euphoric on it's own.

12. you're a boss!

video was awesome and those trails are gnarly.

you definitely live in gnarnia :cool:

13. I just got blue tires, I zone on em spinning when I'm riding lit :smoke:

14. Love mountain biking.

Plan on buying one of these before winter hits.

[​IMG]

Fell in love the first time I saw one.

15. Fuck yah bike riding.

This summer I became a bike commuter and rode to work everyday. Even in the rain, it's not that bad.

Now that schools back in I've decided to make the trip downtown for class part of my commuting as well. It's about 25mins if I'm goin hard. So at LEAST 50 mins of hard riding a day.

I also ride to the gym n shit too. And to bars lol.

16. Everday I get off of work I blaze a bowl and rip around on my pit bike. It's fucking awsome! I have some ruts in the corner of my yard that I try and rip threw faster n faster each time I ride then cruise down the drive way and wheelie back up. Wheeling while your high is amazing especially when you dial in your balancing point and just cruise.

I've rode since I was little and was 4th in the nation when I was ridding the 11yr old class.

Me and my friends do this thing we call the green mile. We just roll some joints and ride the bike trail and blaze, its like meditating riding threw nature on your bike.

DH is rad I rode some resort in Maryland and was in heaven haha the rush of flying down a ski hill threw the woods on a MTB is addictive.

I'm working on some jumps at my house now that are pretty sick. I got a big step up in this pile of dirt with the middle of the pile dug out like a mini ramp and a spine sending you out to the landing on the other side of dirt. Ive done tons of digging on this pile of dirt the jumps almost completely shaped out. I can't wait till there done and I'm riding em!

Lol sorry about the rant I just got done riding and blazed up and seen this and got pumped.

Tl;dr I love riding bikes! Any kind with or with out a motor. I especially love riding high!