Biggie smalls is the illest.

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by notorious P.O.T, Mar 9, 2010.

1. As some of you may know, tomorrow is the anniversary of Biggie's death. Anyone else smoking a bowl in memory of the greatest mc?

:smoke:

2. September 13th i will smoke a bowl in memory of the greatest MC but tonight i will smoke one for one of the top 5 of all time.

3. Tupac FTW lolol

4. 6iggie smalls in your opinion is the greatest...opinion, i wouldnt say in fact he's the greatest 6eCcuz he just had some dope lyrics, from since when til now, it seems i like music that artists make that deals with life and what they 6een thru, not a fiction record, 6iggie wasnt living what he rapped, and that's a fact, so i image my music, im real, real meaning in no lies to get over nothing, i treat every6ody how i want to 6e treatd, that southern hospitality, 6ut thats my opinion a6out biggie, i want to hear some more opinions tho

5. tomorrow shall be a blunt filled day :smoking:

6. delaghetto check your numlock dude, see a buncha 6's and shiitt

7. i got 7 mac 11's.....

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d50YQJAMlAI]YouTube - Biggie Smalls - The Wickedest Freestyle[/ame]

9. That is the best freestyle I have ever heard.

10. Biggie was one of the best freestylers of all time, but i would have to put immortal tech and C reyz walls up there for nasty freestylers too.

11. Cheers to Biggie.

In my opinion, Biggie is hands down the best MC. His Freestyles are just sick.
    As some have mentioned Immortal Technique, Tupac, etc. I agree that they're up there. But I think Biggie is at the top of the ladder. Just imagine the stuff he could have come out with if he was still living today.

R.I.P. Biggie

12. I was just watching some Notorious...

RIP B.I.G.

13. While he may or may not be the best MC there's ever been...

Biggie Smalls is the ILLEST.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHycWO8uIME"]YouTube - Notorious B I G Ft Frank Sinatra Juicy,New York[/ame]

(Give it time, you won't regret it.)

R.I.P. B.I.G.

D o G

14. you forgot to change the b in biggie to a 6 towards the end......

15. If Tupac and Biggie didnt die they wouldnt be shit today and it sucks to say it buts its true. u think other rappers would give them respect and they would be talked about as the best if they didnt die young.

16. the shit now adays mostly sucks. BIG was real. His shit was sick, and it spoke the truth. It was good and real..

RIP Notorious

17. I didn't read all the posts.

Everyone relax.

Opinion is opinion, btu I will say this.

I Seen Humpty (from Pacs camp) on a documentry explain difference in Pac, BIG and Nas' voice and such.

He even said BIG's Flow was just deadly, unlike ANYONE elses.

anyway, just respect and commemorate his legacy.

PS That Canibus line is in my head
    "Cuz the greatest rapper of all time died on March 9th"
    continues
    "God bless his soul, rest in peace kid
    It's because of him at least I know what beef is."

18. Thats not number lock, thats gangbangin on the internet. SMH

19. hahaha

E-thugs lol

20. this bowl im about to prepare is for the black fat MC.