..Biggest Toke Hit Moments..

Discussion in 'General' started by young_smokey, Feb 23, 2006.

1. Ehh kinda board, So Discribe How Was Ya Biggest Hit Ever, Like for me...I Got a few.. Mainly Once i start Puking, that's how i know :smoking:..And dont ya ever get those BIG HITS That doesnt seem like it was going to be nothing but then u realize DAMNNNN,lol i remember when my friend took a nice big hit and thought he wasnt "Feelin nothing" but then he started thinking of dumb ideas about food,lol so... yea:p

2. Gotta love the 1-hitter-quitter bong rips on the day back from a break.

3. Agree^^, and i like ya collection:smoking: nice

4. Every time I load a full bowl (roor 18.8 large) in my 32 phx and don't pay attention and milk the whole thing in one hit. I usualy die for a few mins inside. Then once i am done coughing i have about 15 mins worth of weird feeling of swallowing a bunch of smoke. THen i burp alot and I am all good, and really fucking high.

5. DAAAAAMN, you clear a whole bowl in one hit? wow, is there any way to get a video of that? that would be fucking awsome haha.

6. Haha yea, i remember those hidden burp smokes,lol that's going to level 3;) and those DIE HITS are wow "HOLD IT INNNN" :D

7. Ive passed out from one hit before..

coughed for 20 mins (couldnt breath, horrible horrible horrible horrible time, worse than any badtrip ive ever had)...

puked, etc

just about everything you can think of... btw gravity bongs usually what fucks me up

8. I can feel the nausea now. Hate accidently taking more than you can handle.

9. it is not really fun and i don't normaly try to do that. It is only when I am like watching tv or something and not paying attention. I feel like I am not going to live for like 10 mins, so i perfer not to do it.

10. I hate the stumic nausa feeling, you know your not going to puke but still you feel like you will for 5 mins.

11. sometimes when im drunk, ill do what bobberts talking about, not really pay attention, and wreck a whole bowl in one toke. somewhere around a joint or so.

not so fun for the few minutes after, but its great later on :D

12. Biggest hit of my life occurred just the other week and resulted in the highest I had ever been. I took a roach of chronic and packed it in a 3-liter flood, then topped it off with some fresh bud. After milking the flood I hit it with everything I had in me (despite the warnings of friends). I was on the floor for the next 10 minutes trying to convince myself I couldn't die from smoking weed. I was quite literally tripping balls from that hit. For the first minutes it was like a salvia trip, then shifted into an acid-like mindfuck. The tripping ordeal lasted for a couple hours.

13. my biggest hit was the first time i hit a bong, i was so eager to rip it because i loved bongs before i had even smoked out of it, i took the rip, coughed my ass off for like 15 min... then stared at the wall drooling profusley(sp?) for another 30 min... crazy time, no fun