Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Biggest pile of lies, ever.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Twigs #420, Mar 24, 2010.

1. Wow that is all bullshit. How are they allowed to call those facts. And since when does marijuana lead to violence? I wanna see the studies that prove all this.

2. I just laugh whenever I see that junk. Its clearly all government propaganda trying to turn people against mary jane, but that is clearly not going to happen. I just want to know where they get the violence aspect from, after I smoke I just want to chill not go fight somebody.

3. I stopped reading it halfway through. This is an statement from there... “the daily smoking of relatively small amounts of marijuana (3 to 4 joints) has at least a comparable, if not greater effect” on the respiratory system than the smoking of more than 20 tobacco cigarettes."

Are you F'n kidding me??? That is just ridiculous.

4. Watch Reefer Madness, itll show you just how violent marihuana can be :smoke:

5. Cant trust a website ending in .gov these days

6. I doubt we will see any, haha. And jesus christ what a load of BULLSHIT.

7. Marijuana users are more violent than other people because when we read shit like this it makes us angry. Fuck those lies. I couldn't finish reading it. Did they actually cite any legitimate studies?

8. Some of the things they say in there are true, but the "facts" are hidden behind a veil of government ran propaganda. Lets all be honest here. Marijuana has its good traits, but it is not a super awesome cure all, it most definitely has it's down sides and harms; so does beer. BUT, marijuana, through EXTENSIVE scientific research, has been shown to be less harmful then alcohol. The fact that they are using wrong information to back a government ran public message, is just plain bad science.

9. Been a daily smoker for years please list the "harms" would love to know

10. This is humorous to me. They are trying so hard.

11. I couldn't bring myself to read anymore after it said Marijuana creates "risky sex practicies and promiscuity." LOL. They forgot to mention the fact that it makes you and insane murderer and gives power to the "degenerate races." /sarcasm.

12. I lol'd at "violent behaviors". I can't even make a fist while stoned, much less use it on someone. Addiction I find funny too after having looked at a t-break thread where people who smoked habitually were, that's right, stopping (until they started again):ey:

13. So, when marijuana is legalized and everyone realizes that it is not bad at all, will we be able to sue these assholes for libel? If I was a little bit better on a computer I would drop the mother of all viruses on that site.

EDIT: Just noticed it's a government site, haha. So no suing or hacking I guess...

14. Got to love our arrogant govt

15. the pamphlet also mentioned "risky sexual behaviors" and "not wearing condoms"

I can tell you the most violent thing i have done baked is get in a tickle fight with my girlfriend, laugh, and then have passionate sex for like 2 hours straight

Whereas with alchohol, I have anger banged shockingly young girls(don't worry, not minors) at parties only to be reminded to wear protection from my friend(who was baked) and then force myself to try and recall what happened the next day

16. up here in the woods, we look forward to getting things like that in the mail!!

it lets us know that our gov't loves us and doesnt want us to run out of things to wipe our ass with:)

17. Yep, this.

18. LOL... yeah, because of weed, I am now a Dom... and I have multiple sex slaves who get their asses whipped if they disobey me in the bedroom....

No, not really... Nothing I've done high was any different than the shit I would have done sober... the only difference is, I actually found a girl that was into that shit. lol.

19. lol when i saw that i cracked up laughing i dont understand how they would get such info lol. and all that crap with the grades and shit is because most people getting A's and shit are the people that think weed is the devils work and dont want to touch it. and if it legalized all the trafficking violence and everything they said will end.:smoking::smoking: