Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Biggest Nug you've seen?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Greenwall, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Biggest one I've seen was a 10.4g one my dealer showed me. Was larger than my fist :D

WBU?

2. Bout the size of my fist of some bad ass high grade, if I remember right it was white berry.

3. I haven't been lucky enough to see any monster nugs... Biggest was worth maybe 10 bucks

4. A bout 4g. So not that big.

5. 3.5g when I bought an eighth. Not MONSTER but it was hefty alright.

6. Not the biggest I've seen but the most beautiful was 8g of high grade Ice. Looked dank. Biggest I've seen was about 15-16g.

7. Saw a quad nug, that thing was pretty big. And I bought a 1/8 once and it was just a whole nug

8. #8 thcisyummy, Jan 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2012
    Have a halfy right now, the whole bag was two nugs, the larger being 8.6g

Biggest nug I've seen to date

9. You're all lucky, I've only seen an eighth as one nug and it was gorgeous.

10. I saw one 12 gram nug, at least 2 grams of stem though ha.

11. #11 Ratio, Jan 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2012
    14 gram. have a picture around here somewhere.

found it, its white widow. seeds from the ministry.

forgot about this second one, had it more recently. 4.7 of white widow. diff grower not sure of exact genetics or seed origin.

Attached Files:

12. I think the biggest nug I saw was like 12 grams.

13. God Damn ratio, that looks like a banana haha biggest ive got in a bag was the size of the palm of my hand, weighed about 5 grams, it was kush and a great smoke, almost a shame to smoke it (let alone grind that baby up) :(

14. one buddy I rode with cuz he was picking up, got a qtr pound nug of mids. Dude's 6' 3" and it was as big as his hand. Dammmnn

15. 8 oz

outdoor grown in mendo....strain was 'big bud'

it probably weighed a bit less when you take the stem into account but it was fuckin huge

16. Swear to god I just looked at your pictures and i smelled the sweet aroma of dank..... And i havent smoked in days

17. 17.5 g's. Too bad I was only getting a Q so I wasn't allowed to take it home :(

18. dried at 8 oz???????????? no way sir...if so i would love to see pics.:eek:

19. [quote name='"paperplanes101"']

dried at 8 oz???????????? no way sir...if so i would love to see pics.:eek:[/quote]

I believe it. Some people refer to these types of nugs as donkey dicks in my area, I have no idea why though. They have huge stems though so it isn't as good as you would thonk.