Biggest mistake around the house when your high.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pluggedincody, Apr 3, 2013.

1. i just accidently put the microwave on for an hour, luckily i stopped it 6 minutes in when the pot pie was done.

2. i came home the other day and the stove was still on, but it was from my dad, damn stoner :smoke:

3. Lmao like 4 years ago i got really high and put some chicken and brocoli things in the ovan. I put the last 4 we had in there cause i knew i was gonna be hungry as shit. they take 45 minutes to cook and i put them in at like 1:30 AM.

I went to smoke a few more bowls while they cooked and i ended up falling asleep lol. Woke up at like 4AM and ran into the kitchen to find 4 burned whateverthefuckthey'recalled. They were BLACK too lol

4. I fell down 2 flights of stairs then forgot what I went downstairs for and then did the same thing twice that night.

5. Yeah I always leave shit on or out of the fridge. Continually knocking long necks over cause you think they are stubbies out of the corner of your eye is starting to become a habit too.

6. Tossed some homemade breakfast burritos in the microwave to reheat them up. Being really stoned I forgot they were wrapped in aluminum foil. went outside to take a quick hit and came back inside to find my microwave on fire. Never again. Ha ha.

7. Put my shoes in the freezer once. I have also gotten so high I've forgotten how to open drawers.

8. Left my pipe in the living room but luckily my 1 year old sister found it before my parents and she kindly returned it to me when I saw her waddling around with it in her hand

9. Boiled away an entire kettle of water, burning the kettle.
    Once put a pizza in the oven, toked up and only remembered about it because my friend online mentioned pizza. It looked more like charcoal.

10. I was baked hardcore one time when younger, I put the milk in the cupboard and the cereal in the fridge and forgot..

By the time I remembered, the milk got warm, and the cereal absorbed the smell of the raw fish sitting next to it.

11. I always sneak out to the garage being really quiet but im always loud as fuck coming back in when im high lol